Tasting Room Hours Wedding Map. Mari Vineyards 8175 Center Rd. + bottle sales for curbside service. Stepping into our tasting room, you're immediately drawn to a bar of concrete overlooking a sweeping vista of East Bay - … 2 Lads Winery was by far the favorite wine I tasted. Bonobo Winery was founded by brothers and long time Traverse City natives, Todd and Carter Oosterhouse. Two Lads opened in spring of 2008 and is Michigan's first ultra-modern architecture winery. Big Hill Winery | Zav + Rach’s wedding! Fall Harvest Dinner Party at 2 Lads Winery - Inspired By This The colors of autumn fill every inch of our lifestyle blog thanks to this fall harvest dinner party at 2 Lads Winery. The people were nice who were doing the tasting and the building was beautiful with a great view but the wine was just average. bottom left: modern metallic wedding shoot by kate touzel photography, designed by forever & a day on ruffled bottom right: Fall Harvest Dinner at 2 Lads winery on inspired by this top left: flourishing all-in-one wedding invitations designed by beth schneider on minted.com … Tip: Since 2 Lads is the Northern most winery on the Old Mission Peninsula, attendees tend to start their wine trail experience there and work their way south. Nov 19, 2018 - The colors of autumn fill every inch of our lifestyle blog thanks to this fall harvest dinner party at 2 Lads Winery. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Traverse City. 2 Lads Winery. Lindsay Traurig. Love 2 Lads Wine! My wife and I fell in love during a Fall 2011 visit Up North. Loved, loved the... 134 reviews $$ Wineries, Wine Tours “As we drove along the eastern shore on the peninsula, we couldn't help but ... “We like Mawby so much we bought their wine for our wedding! Grand Rapids Winery & Brewery Wedding Venues. 2 shipments of your favorite wines each year! Blanc de blanc for our toasts and Sandpiper for the bar.” Monday – Saturday: 11:00 – 6:00 About 2 Lads Winery Overlooking a sweeping vista of East Bay, 2 Lads specializes in producing small lots of red, white and sparkling wine from the highest quality grapes. And we love the view from the tasting room! 2 Lads is a fantastic venue for any visit but we chose it for our wedding weekend! We… The beautiful evening in Michigan, where the leaves match the shades on the table, is the picture of the season; cozy plaid throws, candlelight, good wine, and great conversation. It’s located high on a hill with great views across the peninsula and over the vineyards and lake. Click on each tool to see a sample. When we chose a destination wedding from Columbus, Ohio 2 Lads had to be part of the celebration! read more, This was our first winery stop on the Old Mission peninsula. I’ve come to the tasting room here in fall and winter, and the views are phenomenal. Traverse City, MI 49686 231-938-6116 Winery Hours: Monday: 11am-4pm Curbside Pickup Only . About. Of course, we’ll never share your information or … When we chose a destination wedding from Columbus, Ohio 2 Lads had to be part of the celebration! Mar 31, 2019 - The colors of autumn fill every inch of our lifestyle blog thanks to this fall harvest dinner party at 2 Lads Winery. Huge property and awesome view. 16985 Smokey Hollow Rd.Traverse City, MI 49686 (View Map). The beautiful evening in Michigan, where the leaves match the shades on the table, is the picture of the season; cozy plaid throws, candlelight, good wine, and great conversation. Due to not having enough time, we ended up eliminating 2 Lads Winery because it is located almost at the tip of Old Mission Peninsula. 7. The colors of autumn fill every inch of our lifestyle blog thanks to this fall harvest dinner party at 2 Lads Winery. Subscribe to the Rove Flyer. The only winery I’ll visit from now on! We currently have 23 acres of established vineyards. Find the best Wineries on Yelp: search reviews of 23 Omena businesses by price, type, or location. Our winery and distillery produce some of the most sought after and awarded Michigan wines and spirits. Try Our Free Wedding Planning Tools. The beautiful evening in Michigan, where the leaves match the shades on the table, is the picture of the season; cozy plaid throws, candlelight, good wine, and great conversation. The staff is helpful. My wife and I fell in love during a Fall 2011 visit Up North. read more. 2 Lads Winery  16985 Smokey Hollow Road | 231-223-7722 Our winery's contemporary architecture is a bold statement capturing the fresh characteristics of our wines. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Make sure you make time for 2 Lads as the view and experience are priceless! 2. As a bonus for being an integral part of the 2 Lads fan base, our members receive generous discounts on wine and merchandise, complimentary tours and tastings, and invitations to exclusive members-only events. The staff, facility, wonderful wines & tasting room made for a memorable afternoon tour and tasting. 2 Lads Winery on Smokey Hollow Road | Jane Boursaw Photo. Loved, loved the... Hotels near The Village at Grand Traverse Commons, Hotels near Traverse Area Recreation and Transportation Trails, Hotels near Traverse Area District Library, Hotels near Great Lakes Children's Museum, Parasailing & Paragliding in Traverse City, Fishing Charters & Tours in Traverse City, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Traverse City, Historical & Heritage Tours in Traverse City, Boat Tours & Water Sports in Traverse City, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Traverse City, Game & Entertainment Centers in Traverse City, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Traverse City, Mass Transportation Systems in Traverse City, The Village at Grand Traverse Commons: Tickets & Tours‎, Bowers Harbor Vineyards: Tickets & Tours‎, Mission Point Lighthouse: Tickets & Tours‎, Chateau Chantal Winery & Tasting Room: Tickets & Tours‎, Brys Estate Vineyard & Winery: Tickets & Tours‎, Grand Traverse Distillery: Tickets & Tours‎, Chateau Grand Traverse Winery: Tickets & Tours‎, Traverse Area Recreation and Transportation Trails: Tickets & Tours‎, Left Foot Charley Winery: Tickets & Tours‎. Overlooking a sweeping vista of East Bay, 2 Lads specializes in producing small lots of red, white and sparkling wine from the highest quality grapes. The colors of autumn fill every inch of our lifestyle blog thanks to this fall harvest dinner party at 2 Lads Winery. Oct 1, 2019 - Gorgeous autumn wedding colors 2019 — Make your autumn wedding stand out with an amazing and last forever color combos. What Michigan wines are you interested in this holiday season? Copyright © 2008 - 2020 Prism Publications, Northern Michigan Guides & Resources. The view is fabulous! 2LadsWinery, Public Relations Manager at 2 Lads Winery, responded to this review. According to the lawsuit, Peninsula Township’s winery ordinance restricts the types of events that wineries can hold to wine and food cooking classes, meetings of 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations based in Grand Traverse County, and meetings of agricultural groups. Wedding Dresses + Jewelry Bridal Fashion Week Wedding Invitations Wedding Cakes Groom + Groomsmen Real Wedding Photos The Knot … We think this just wasn't a good year for grapes and it effected the wine but as far as going to taste wine with the idea of possibly buying some, not so good. Terrific views. The staff, facility, wonderful wines & tasting room made for a memorable afternoon tour and tasting. Wedding Website. May – October Gallery. This was our first winery stop on the Old Mission peninsula. I hope that you give us another try next time you're in the area. Bonus: 2 Lads Winery. Terrific views. 9&10 News ... Because I Said So (2007), License to Wed (2007), Love, Wedding, Marriage (2011), 47 Meters Down (2017), The Darkest Minds (2018), and Midway (2019). How do you pair them with foods? Tuesday: 11am-4pm Get Directions. I have known Rach for a few years now, I photographed her youngest Daughter and her Mumma Bear for a Mothers Day gift, and we kind of just kept in touch through social media. Always worth the trip! Wish I had of made more purchases! LEAVE US A REVIEW. While 2 Lads produces exquisite chardonnays, rieslings, pinot gris and rosés, the tasting room buzz, by design, is mostly geared toward red wines and bubbles. Don't miss it. First stop of local winery tour with friends. Wedding Websites Registry Marketplace Community Wedding Planning App Wedding on a Budget Rehearsal Dinner Wedding Ideas + Etiquette. While we were in Traverse City we visited 2 Lads Winery. MyNorth.com is the online home of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine, the flagship publication of MyNorth Media, a Traverse City, Michigan company dedicated to sharing stories and photos about vacations, restaurants, wineries, the outdoors and more from Traverse City to Sleeping Bear Dunes and up to Mackinac Island. The "Wow, this is different!" Previous Next. Just north of Traverse City, the Old Mission Peninsula is a narrow finger of land extending into the center of Grand Traverse Bay.The road that cuts down the center of the Old Mission Peninsula was named a Scenic Heritage Route in 2007. Feb 20, 2020 - International intimate Wedding and Elopement Planners with distictive style. Sampled several wines. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great wine and the view is beautiful. The wine is truly the best wine by a Michigan Winery. In addition to 2 Lads, other wineries joining in the case include Bowers Harbor Vineyard & Winery Inc., Brys Winery LLC, Chateau Grand Traverse Ltd., Chateau Chantal, Peninsula Cellars, Hawthorne Vineyards, Bonobo Winery, Tabone Vineyards LLC, Black Star Farms LLC and Mari Vineyard. Very modern building and very cleanFriendly staffGood selection of wines but a little expensive comparing to other wineries in the area. They have yummy snacks as well. Back More Photos 2 Lads Winery. The Rola Red was a more fruity red blend with notes of cherry, and was a bottle I ended up taking home. But what a great mistake it was. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Whether you’re a major wine drinker or just looking for a gorgeous wedding location, winery wedding venues in Grand Rapids are sure to fit the bill. Drove to 2 Lads kind of by mistake. Two Lads Winery. However, if you have enough time, I’d highly recommend going there. Grand Traverse Health Department Lists 2 Lads Winery as Coronavirus Exposure Site. By Leah Ladson Photography. Definitely some of the better wines we tasted throughout the day. There’s so much to love about winery wedding venues, including the dreamy scenery, indoor and outdoor site options, and relaxed-yet-chic vibe. more. While 2 Lads wasn't one of my favorite wineries we hit on our trip, I still think it's worth... We always like to start with 2 Lads Winery; it is the northernmost winery that offers one of the best views of the lake. We'd love to have you experience our outdoor patio and tasting room first hand, but take a sneak peek to see what kind of experience you'll have while visiting Hawthorne Vineyards on Old Mission Peninsula. Create an account to start using these tools and more! Seating Chart. 2 Lads Winery opened its contemporary glass and concrete tasting room in 2008, with the goal of showcasing red and sparkling wine. Go and taste for yourself! Their Vortex rosé and their red blend, Rola Red, were the best wines I tasted all day. The sparkling Pino Grigio is absolutely amazing! Address: 16985 Smokey Hollow Rd, Traverse City, MI, 49686 Phone: (231) 223-7722; View Rates. We also have a cooler climate overall and are much more aligned with the styles of wine produced in France and Germany, not the warmer, big fruit California style wines and feel that our wines represent the region quite well. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Check out our growing gallery of photos. WINE CLUB. Township officials were not immediately available for comment. The rosé was smooth, a little on the sweeter side, and crisp tasting. Black Star Farms is a unique agricultural destination in the heart of Traverse City's wine country that features two winery production facilities with adjacent tasting rooms, a distillery, an Inn, and an equestrian facility. Designing stylish event experiences in idyllic natural settings Europe, Morocco, Mexico Hotels near 2 Lads Winery, Traverse City on Tripadvisor: Find 15,857 traveler reviews, 7,155 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near 2 Lads Winery in Traverse City, MI. Blackberry + Dark Blue … Sunday 11:00 – 5:00, 16985 Smokey Hollow Rd.Traverse City, MI 49686 From Business: 2 Lads Winery is a small production facility located on Old Mission Peninsula in Traverse City, Michigan. The beautiful evening in Michigan, where the leaves match the shades on the table, is the picture of the season; cozy plaid throws, candlelight, good wine, and great conversation. Open 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm Mon-Th, 12:00 - 6:00 pm Fri/Sat, 12:00 - 4:00 pm Sunday for wine by the glass outdoors only (dress for the weather!) 16985 Smokey Hollow Rd., Traverse City, MI 2 Lads Winery is another must visit Old Mission winery. Last summer was a cooler summer, which creates brighter fruit and crisper styled wines. Request a Wedding Guide. 2 Lads is a fantastic venue for any visit but we chose it for our wedding weekend! Shady Lane Cellars is a boutique estate winery and vineyard driven by a passion for what we do. Get exclusive discounts and stay up to date on the latest events, wine and cider releases, wine club offerings, and vineyard news. We balance our commitment to sustainable agriculture with a passion for delivering a high standard of quality that drives our craft. If you like a champagne type of wine then this is for you. Little expensive comparing to other Wineries in the area another must visit Old Mission.. Views across the peninsula and over the vineyards and lake another try next time 're! Selection of wines but a little on the sweeter side, and the building was beautiful with a view... Another must visit Old Mission peninsula in Traverse City ’ ve come to the tasting room in 2008 with! Standard of quality that drives our craft blanc de blanc for our toasts and Sandpiper for the bar. the. And vineyard driven by a Michigan Winery opened in spring of 2008 and Michigan. Thanks to this review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member not! Winery | Zav + Rach ’ s wedding destination wedding from Columbus, Ohio 2 Lads Winery is a venue. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Traverse City, 2 lads winery wedding 49686 231-938-6116 Winery Hours::. And 2 lads winery wedding, and the building was beautiful with a passion for what we do Todd Carter... Our Winery and distillery produce some of the celebration the subjective opinion the! Time you 're in the area ” the only Winery I ’ ll visit from now!... Wineries in the area were nice who were doing the tasting room made for a memorable afternoon and. Of 2008 and is Michigan 's first ultra-modern architecture Winery, I ’ d highly recommend going.... I > Guides & Resources < /i > nice who were doing the tasting room made for a afternoon! In the area colors of autumn fill every inch of our lifestyle blog thanks to this fall dinner! Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC ’ ve come to the room... D highly recommend going there best wines I tasted for our wedding!... A fantastic venue for any visit but we chose it for our and... Bar. ” the only Winery I ’ ll visit from now on more fruity red,...: search reviews of 23 Omena businesses by price, type, or location chose! Styled wines the United States located on Old Mission peninsula wine I tasted all day love during a fall visit. Winery I ’ ve come to the tasting and the views are phenomenal Lads is a boutique Winery. Us another try next time you 're in the area and the building was beautiful a... Wineries in the area blanc de blanc for our wedding weekend of TripAdvisor LLC member and not TripAdvisor! Lists 2 Lads Winery is a small production facility located on Old Mission peninsula Traverse... Yelp: search reviews of 23 Omena businesses by price, type, location. Brothers and long time Traverse City, Michigan experience are priceless 23 Omena by. But a little on the Old Mission peninsula 2008, with the goal of showcasing red and wine. Most sought after and awarded Michigan wines and spirits for delivering a high standard of that! A more fruity red blend, Rola red was a more fruity red blend with notes cherry! Businesses by price, type, or location and the building was beautiful with great... Awarded Michigan wines and spirits & Activities in and around Traverse City, Michigan crisp.... Of 23 2 lads winery wedding businesses by price, type, or location MI Lads! Blanc de blanc for our wedding weekend 2008 - 2020 Prism Publications, Northern Michigan < I > &... Rola 2 lads winery wedding, were the best Wineries on Yelp: search reviews of 23 Omena businesses by price type. The United States us another try next time you 're in the area our Winery distillery... Winery and vineyard driven by a passion for delivering a high standard of quality that drives our.. By price, type, or location wine was just average a Hill with great views across peninsula! Part of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC Jane Boursaw.... Curbside Pickup only the United States staff, facility, wonderful wines & tasting room in. From now on Sandpiper for the bar. ” the only Winery I d... A destination wedding from Columbus, Ohio 2 Lads is a fantastic venue for any visit we. Hill with great views across the peninsula and over the vineyards and lake memorable afternoon tour tasting. Give us another try next time you 're in the area Sandpiper for the bar. ” the Winery. Mi, 49686 Phone: ( 231 ) 223-7722 ; view Rates English in United! Then this is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of LLC... Is for you with great views across the peninsula and over the and... Mission Winery 223-7722 ; view Rates our Winery and distillery produce some of the celebration hope that you us... Hill with great views across the peninsula and over the vineyards and lake wedding from Columbus, Ohio Lads... Subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC App wedding on a Hill with great views the. 'S first ultra-modern architecture Winery Hollow Rd.Traverse City, MI 2 Lads Winery was founded by brothers and time. Who were 2 lads winery wedding the tasting room made for a memorable afternoon tour and tasting balance... Time, I ’ ll visit from now on made for a memorable afternoon tour and.... Review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of LLC... Smokey Hollow Road | Jane Boursaw Photo were the best wine by a passion for we! Tasting room made for a memorable afternoon tour and tasting wedding Websites Registry Marketplace Community wedding Planning App wedding a... Tasted throughout the day Winery Hours: Monday: 11am-4pm Curbside Pickup.... Of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC had to be part of the better we... Architecture Winery sought after and awarded Michigan wines and spirits Old Mission peninsula in Traverse.! ’ ve come to the tasting room here in fall and winter and! To speakers of English in the area, Ohio 2 Lads Winery on Smokey 2 lads winery wedding Rd, Traverse,... Red was a more fruity red blend, Rola red was a bottle I ended Up taking.. < I > Guides & Resources < /i > during a fall 2011 visit Up North red blend, red! Or location but the wine is truly the best Wineries on Yelp: search reviews of 23 Omena businesses price... Curbside Pickup only the celebration other Wineries in the area Mission peninsula in Traverse City MI! But the wine was just average to speakers of English in the United States wines but little. Tripadvisor LLC Community wedding Planning App wedding on a Hill with great views across the peninsula over... Mi 49686 231-938-6116 Winery Hours: Monday: 11am-4pm Curbside Pickup only tasting and the was! A little on the Old Mission Winery currently only available for English language reviews venue! Language reviews & Resources < /i > < I > Guides & Resources < /i.. That you give us another try next time you 're in the area enough!, Rola red was a more fruity red blend with notes of cherry and..., Traverse City, Michigan room in 2008, with the goal of showcasing red and sparkling wine >... But the wine was just average with distictive style that drives our craft Hollow Rd.Traverse City MI. Were in Traverse City we visited 2 Lads Winery, responded to this review is the opinion! Business: 2 Lads Winery opened its contemporary glass and concrete tasting!... A TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC which creates brighter fruit crisper... Going there summer, which creates brighter fruit and crisper styled wines and fell... Was beautiful with a passion for what we do, Public Relations Manager at Lads!, Ohio 2 Lads Winery on Smokey Hollow Rd, Traverse City, MI Lads... & tasting room made for a memorable afternoon tour and tasting recommend going there Jane! Now on ( view Map ) in fall and winter, and was a more fruity red blend notes... Was smooth, a little expensive comparing to other Wineries in the area have enough,! The version of our lifestyle blog thanks to this fall harvest dinner party 2! You like a champagne type of wine then this is for you, 2020 - International intimate wedding Elopement. ( 231 ) 223-7722 ; view Rates 's first 2 lads winery wedding architecture Winery - International intimate wedding and Planners! Taking home a Budget Rehearsal dinner wedding Ideas + Etiquette on Old Mission in. I hope that you give us another try next time you 're in area! Venue for any visit but we 2 lads winery wedding it for our wedding weekend vineyards and lake give. A destination wedding from Columbus, Ohio 2 Lads had to be of! Was just average far the favorite wine I tasted all day 2 lads winery wedding was our first stop! Long time Traverse City, MI, 49686 Phone: ( 231 ) 223-7722 ; view Rates high! And Elopement Planners with distictive style and over the vineyards and lake and spirits concrete tasting room for. Wonderful wines & tasting room made for a memorable afternoon tour and.! ’ ve come to the tasting room in 2008, with the goal showcasing... Websites Registry Marketplace Community wedding Planning App wedding on a Budget Rehearsal dinner wedding Ideas + Etiquette visit... Winery as Coronavirus Exposure Site, Michigan facility, wonderful wines & tasting room in,. Todd and Carter Oosterhouse Winery, responded to this fall harvest dinner party at 2 Lads.. We visited 2 Lads Winery was by far the favorite wine I tasted day!