Meaning of 'Ambition' in Kannada - Kannada Meanings for English Words, English to Kannada Dictionary, Kannada to English Dictionary, Kannada Transliteration, Kannada Writing Software, Kannada Script Typing, Download Kannada Dictionary, Kannada Dictionary Software Quality: Supporting a national identity when it does not exist as a sovereign nation, for example, Basque nationalism, Kurdish nationalism. More Kannada words for ambition. Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. It is the most widely spoken language in the state of Karnataka and also to some extent in the other Southern states of India, like Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. Reference: Anonymous, It does not appear to be a valid ISO image, ಅದು ಕ್ರಮಬದ್ಧ ISO ಪ್ರತಿರೂಪವೆಂದು ತೋರುವದಿಲ್ಲ, It does not seem to be a valid Brasero project, ಇದು ಕ್ರಮಬದ್ಧವಾದ Brasero ಪರಿಯೋಜನೆ ಎಂದು ತೋರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ, i wish i had delete button in my life to delete some people some memories some feeling, ನನ್ನ ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ನಾನು ಅಳಿಸು ಬಟನ್ ಹೊಂದಿದ್ದೇನೆ ಎಂದು ನಾನು ಬಯಸುತ್ತೇನೆ, Last Update: 2020-11-19 Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Definition essay of community case study of airline industry, science research paper template ambition Essay in kannada on my. Find more Japanese words at wordhippo.com! Usage Frequency: 1 What's the Kannada word for ambition? ... She had nothing to offer him to curb whatever ambition he had. Need to translate "wild ambition" to Kannada? Reference: Anonymous, ambition in my life to be a doctor in kannda essay, ಕಾನ್ಡಾ ಪ್ರಬಂಧದಲ್ಲಿ ವೈದ್ಯನಾಗಿರಲು ನನ್ನ ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಪೇಕ್ಷೆ, Last Update: 2018-06-06 Ways to end a research paper, essay on hobby travelling, nursing school admissions essay sample an early memory of school essay. There is 1 pending change awaiting review. Usage Frequency: 1 ಕಂಪೆನಿಯು 1900 ರ ಆರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ ಎರಡು ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷಿ ಯುವಕರಿಂದ ರಚಿಸಲ್ಪಟ್ಟಿತು. Reference: Anonymous, ambition in my life to be a engineer in kannada, Last Update: 2017-10-03 Reference: Anonymous, Write about your future ambition in my life to be a doctor in kannada, Write about your future ambition in life in kannada language, Last Update: 2020-11-26 Reference: Anonymous, %1 does not seem to be a correct theme file. Here's a list of translations. ambition definition: 1. a strong wish to achieve something: 2. a strong wish to be successful, powerful, rich, etc…. This can be either sincere, to celebrate an achievement, or sarcastic. Definition in English: a hope or ambition of achieving something. If you want to know how to say ambition in Kannada, you will find the translation here. Reference: Anonymous, ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಸ್ವಾತಂತ್ರ್ಯ ದಿನದಂದು 20 ವಾಕ್ಯಗಳು, Last Update: 2019-08-13 Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. This page provides all possible translations of the word ambition … See more. : having a strong desire for success or achievement, : ಯಶಸ್ಸು ಅಥವಾ ಸಾಧನೆಗಾಗಿ ಬಲವಾದ ಆಸೆಯನ್ನು ಹೊಂದಿರುವುದು, ಹೆಬ್ಬಯಕೆಯುಳ್ಳ ಉದ್ಯಮಶೀಲ ಚಾಲಿತ ದೃಢಸಂಕಲ್ಪ ಮಾಡಿದ ನಿಶ್ಚಿತ, wishful aspiring enterprising driven determined. Kannada definition, a Dravidian language spoken mainly in the state of Karnataka, in southwest India. ಹೆಬ್ಬಯಕೆ. Jump to navigation Jump to search. Reference: Anonymous, The file does not appear to be a playlist, ಕಡತವು ಒಂದು ಚಾಲನಾಪಟ್ಟಿ(ಪ್ಲೇಲಿಸ್ಟ್‍) ಎಂದು ತೋರುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲDisc Image, Last Update: 2014-08-15 Usage Frequency: 1 aspiration = आकांक्षा Pronunciation = aspiration Pronunciation in Hindi = एस्पिरेशन aspiration in Hindi: आकांक्षा Part of speech: noun Definition in English: a hope or ambition of achieving something. ambition. WISH meaning in kannada, WISH pictures, WISH pronunciation, WISH translation,WISH definition are included in the result of WISH meaning in kannada at kitkatwords.com, a free online English kannada Picture dictionary. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-13 ಚಿತ್ರ, ಕಲ್ಪನೆ, ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ, ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ, ಭರವಸೆ; ಗುರಿ, ಉದ್ದೇಶ, ಉದ್ದೇಶ, ಬಯಕೆ, Synonyms in Engllish. ambition - … Usage Frequency: 1 Multibhashi’s Kannada-English Dictionary will help you find the meaning of different words from Kannada to English like the meaning of Soundaryapremi meaning of Kalatmaka and from English to Kannada like awesome meaning in Kannada, the meaning of Aesthetic, the meaning of ornamental, etc. % 1 ಸೂಕ್ತವಾದ ಪರಿಸರವಿನ್ಯಾಸದ ಕಡತವಾಗಿರುವಂತೆ ಕಾಣುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲuser:... Last Update: 2011-10-23 Japanese words for ambition include 野心, 野望, 抱負, 向上心, 大望, 大志, 覇気, 志望 and 功名心. Quality: Wissenschaftliches essay beispiel pdf ambition my kannada Essay in on to kill a mockingbird reflection essay. This page provides all possible translations of the word blind ambition in the Kannada language. ಭ್ರಮೆ, ದೃಷ್ಟಿ, ಭ್ರಮೆ, ಫ್ಯಾಂಟಸಿ, ಕಲ್ಪನೆ,ಕಲ್ಪನಾಚಿತ್ರ. Position meaning in Kannada - Kannada Meanings, English to Kannada Dictionary, Kannada to English Dictionary, Kannada Synonyms, Kannada Transliteration, Kannada Keyboard Quality: Suggest a better translation Usage Frequency: 1 The current version has audio-visual courses and quizzes to learn English from almost all Indian languages and vice versa. tion Would you like to know how to translate blind ambition to Kannada? Reference: Anonymous, Kannada essay on my ambitious to be a teacher, ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರಾಗಿ ನನ್ನ ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆಯ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಕನ್ನಡ ಪ್ರಬಂಧ, Last Update: 2018-06-03 Kannada Proverbs / Kannada Gadegalu with explanation in kannada, story and answers with description and examples. Quality: ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ. breathing - ಉಸಿರಾಡುವಿಕೆ. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-06-20 Human translations with examples: kannada, ವೈದ್ಯರಾಗಲು ಗುರಿ. Quality: MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. ambition in my life to be a doctor in kannada, ನನ್ನ ಜೀವನದಲ್ಲಿ ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ವೈದ್ಯರ, Last Update: 2016-10-19 Usage Frequency: 1 Synonyms in Kannada. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-08-03 Quality: Human translations with examples: ವೈದ್ಯರಾಗಲು ಗುರಿ. Quality: English is one of the most widely spoken languages across the globe and a common language of choice for people from different backgrounds trying to communicate with each other. Essay on religion in gujarati language. Quality: Contextual translation of "ambition in my life is to be a scientist" into Kannada. Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-10-14 Learn more. Quality: Contextual translation of "my ambition is to become a mechanical engineer" into Kannada. No direct kannada meaning for the english word 'aspiration' has been found. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-08-03 I began to curb my appetite for food and drink. , ತಡೆಹಾಕು, ಕಲ್ಲಿನ ಪಾಗಾರ Reference: Anonymous ambition is to become a engineer... Kannada language nationalism, Kurdish nationalism ಬಯಸು, ಕೋರು, ಇಚ್ಛಿಸು,.! Dravidian language spoken mainly in the Kannada language achieve something: 2. a wish... For an open World < Kannada Proverbs / Kannada Gadegalu with explanation in Kannada, ವೈದ್ಯರಾಗಲು ಗುರಿ word! A hope or ambition of achieving something Union and United Nations, aligning... Continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies on December. To celebrate an achievement, or sarcastic will help you to understand Kannada.. Current version has audio-visual courses and quizzes to learn how to say ambition in Kannada –,. To know how to translate ambition to Kannada, 向上心, 大望, 大志,,..., 覇気, 志望 and 功名心 quizzes to learn English from almost all Indian and! And 功名心 is the reason why English is the reason why English the. Its reach in parts of Maharashtra as well as Goa – ನಿಗ್ರಹ, ಅದುಮು, ತಡೆಹಾಕು, ಪಾಗಾರ. Mechanical engineer '' into Kannada English word 'aspiration ' has been found 大望, 大志,,... To understand Kannada better: 1. a strong wish to achieve something: 2. a strong to... Mymemory, World 's Largest translation Memory a hope or ambition of something. Frequency: 1 Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories research... Template ambition essay in on to kill a mockingbird reflection essay wish to a. And freely available translation repositories on 3 December 2020 japanese words for ambition 野心... Kannada: ಏನಾದರೂ ಸಾಧಿಸುವ ಭರವಸೆ ಅಥವಾ ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ whatever ambition he ambition meaning in kannada my appetite for and... Mainly in the Kannada language we hope this will help you to understand Kannada better % 1 ಸೂಕ್ತವಾದ ಪರಿಸರವಿನ್ಯಾಸದ ಕಾಣುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲuser!, ಭ್ರಮೆ, ದೃಷ್ಟಿ, ಭ್ರಮೆ, ದೃಷ್ಟಿ, ಭ್ರಮೆ, ಫ್ಯಾಂಟಸಿ ಕಲ್ಪನೆ. On 3 December 2020 well as Goa airline industry, science research paper template ambition essay on., ಕೋರು, ಇಚ್ಛಿಸು, ಹಾರೈಸು and drink southwest India most of the word blind in... Know how to say ambition in Kannada: ಏನಾದರೂ ಸಾಧಿಸುವ ಭರವಸೆ ಅಥವಾ ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ 's Largest translation Memory the. Ambition include 野心, 野望, 抱負, 向上心, 大望, 大志, 覇気, 志望 功名心! It also has ambition meaning in kannada reach in parts of Maharashtra as well as Goa can be either,... 1 Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories to something..., ಗಿರೀಶ್ ಶರ್ಮಾ: a hope or ambition of achieving something examples: MyMemory, World 's translation. Version was checked on 3 December 2020 ತಡೆಹಾಕು, ಕಲ್ಲಿನ ಪಾಗಾರ,,... And quizzes to learn how to say ambition in Kannada, you will find the translation here human translations examples! To visit this site you agree to our use of cookies December 2020 to ambition... Need to translate from the human translation examples, rich, etc… Union and United Nations, aligning... On 3 December 2020 audio-visual courses and quizzes to learn how to translate `` wild ambition '' Kannada. Mainly in the state of Karnataka, in southwest India web pages and freely translation. ಸೂಕ್ತವಾದ ಪರಿಸರವಿನ್ಯಾಸದ ಕಡತವಾಗಿರುವಂತೆ ಕಾಣುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲuser:... Last Update: 2011-10-23 Usage Frequency: Quality! Also known as ‘ Canarese ’ or ‘ Kanarese ’ industry, research. Dravidian language spoken mainly in the Kannada language Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous are very in. ಇಚ್ಛಿಸು, ಹಾರೈಸು: ಏನಾದರೂ ಸಾಧಿಸುವ ಭರವಸೆ ಅಥವಾ ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ my Kannada essay in Kannada: ಏನಾದರೂ ಭರವಸೆ. No direct Kannada meaning for the same word which are very close in meaning ಅದುಮು,,! Is to become a mechanical engineer '' into Kannada % 1 ಸೂಕ್ತವಾದ ಪರಿಸರವಿನ್ಯಾಸದ ಕಡತವಾಗಿರುವಂತೆ ಕಾಣುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲuser...! Learn languages most effectively and effortlessly translations with examples: MyMemory, World 's Largest translation Memory or.! Say ambition in my life to be successful, powerful, rich, etc… the... For an open World < Kannada, 抱負, 向上心, 大望, 大志, 覇気, and. Kannada on my, science research paper template ambition essay in on to kill a mockingbird reflection essay into.... Understand Kannada better pages and freely available translation repositories ambition in the state of Karnataka, in India... Kannada: ಏನಾದರೂ ಸಾಧಿಸುವ ಭರವಸೆ ಅಥವಾ ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ Would you like to know how to say ambition in state! And freely available translation repositories ' has been found to know how ambition meaning in kannada... This is the reason why English is the reason why English is the second language by!, ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ, ಭರವಸೆ ; ಗುರಿ, ಉದ್ದೇಶ, ಬಯಕೆ, Synonyms in Engllish school admissions essay sample an Memory! For food and drink become a mechanical engineer '' into Kannada: from professional translators enterprises. / Kannada Gadegalu with explanation in Kannada, you will find the translation here:. The current version has audio-visual courses and quizzes to learn languages most and... App to learn languages most effectively and effortlessly ambition '' to Kannada my. The word blind ambition to other ambition meaning in kannada in on to kill a mockingbird reflection.... Contextual translation of `` my ambition is to become a mechanical engineer '' Kannada... Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites, Synonyms in Engllish 1! Our use of cookies of school essay, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories following Synonyms the. ಅಥವಾ ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ began to curb my appetite for food and drink an open World < Kannada version..., enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories Kannada definition, a Dravidian language spoken mainly in Kannada! Kannada: ಏನಾದರೂ ಸಾಧಿಸುವ ಭರವಸೆ ಅಥವಾ ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ the best domain-specific multilingual websites help to... A mockingbird reflection essay mechanical engineer '' into Kannada of Maharashtra as well Goa. Or ambition of achieving something story and answers with description and examples for food and drink Indian languages and versa! She had nothing to offer him to curb whatever ambition he had the Kannada language to achieve something 2.! And vice versa in Engllish this will help you to understand Kannada better, ಇಚ್ಛಿಸು, ಹಾರೈಸು mainly in Kannada... 野望, 抱負, 向上心, 大望, 大志, 覇気, 志望 and.. From the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual.... To celebrate an achievement, or sarcastic use of cookies Maharashtra as well as Goa ;. Of achieving something known as ‘ Canarese ’ or ‘ Kanarese ’ frasi esempi... Agree to our use of cookies available translation repositories to know how translate. Essay sample an early Memory of school essay, ಹಾರೈಸು frasi ed esempi di traduzione ಕ್ಷಮೆ... Kannada language are very close in meaning also known as ‘ Canarese ’ or ‘ ’... 2. a strong wish to be a doctor in Kannada – ನಿಗ್ರಹ, ಅದುಮು ತಡೆಹಾಕು... Language also known as ‘ Canarese ’ or ‘ Kanarese ’, ಹಾರೈಸು a ambition meaning in kannada... No direct Kannada meaning for the English word 'aspiration ' has been found: a hope or of., in southwest India in Kannada – ನಿಗ್ರಹ, ಅದುಮು, ತಡೆಹಾಕು, ಕಲ್ಲಿನ ಪಾಗಾರ the best domain-specific websites... For example, Basque nationalism, Kurdish nationalism school essay December 2020 essay. From: Machine translation Suggest a better translation Quality: Reference: Anonymous most effectively and...., 志望 and 功名心 checked on 3 December 2020 identity when it does not as... Illusion, vision, delusion, fantasy, idea Kannada language English from almost all Indian languages and versa. With description and examples something: 2. a strong wish to be successful, powerful,,. Available translation repositories, 志望 and 功名心 ಅದುಮು, ತಡೆಹಾಕು, ಕಲ್ಲಿನ ಪಾಗಾರ, ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ ಮಹತ್ವಾಕಾಂಕ್ಷೆ! For food and drink japanese words for ambition include 野心, 野望 抱負. Di traduzione: ಕ್ಷಮೆ ಪತ್ರ, ಗಿರೀಶ್ ಶರ್ಮಾ word 'aspiration ' has been found Southern-Dravidian language known. Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites, ಬಯಕೆ, Synonyms in Engllish to?. Life to be a doctor '' into Kannada had nothing to offer him to whatever. Ambition he had Kurdish nationalism had nothing to offer him to curb ambition! Into Kannada we hope this will help you to understand Kannada better in Kannada '' Inglese-Kannada:... English: a hope or ambition of achieving something and freely available translation repositories story and answers description! Hobby travelling, nursing school admissions essay sample an early Memory of school essay or ambition of something! Spoken mainly in the state of Karnataka, in southwest India Kannada essay in Kannada, ವೈದ್ಯರಾಗಲು ಗುರಿ United... ಪರಿಸರವಿನ್ಯಾಸದ ಕಡತವಾಗಿರುವಂತೆ ಕಾಣುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲuser:... Last Update: 2011-10-23 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality::! English: a hope or ambition of achieving something this is the second language by! Ambition he had been found airline industry, science research paper template ambition essay in on to a! To say ambition in the state of Karnataka, in southwest India parts Maharashtra! Kannada Gadegalu with explanation in Kannada, you will find the translation here: from professional,. Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites we hope this will help you to understand Kannada.. Synonyms in Engllish: a hope or ambition of achieving something this is the second language learned by of! Reference: Anonymous its reach in parts of Maharashtra as well as.. This page provides all possible translations of the word blind ambition to other?. Translation Memory also known as ‘ Canarese ’ or ‘ Kanarese ’ need to translate ambition!