Removable hydration pack with reservoir. Advance payment – the traditional method of payment. 1.5 liter hydration bladder included in removable backpack. Add to Wish List. First Gear JAUNT Jacket… You can buy !Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket (SMALL) (BLACK/GREY) here. A favorite of round-the-worlders and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled.. 300 denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment. Arrives in 1-3 days. 3920 Gattis School RD STE 102 Round Rock, TX 78664; 512-402-7483 110. Features: Dynamic fit: … Choose Options. 114. A serious jacket for serious Adventure Touring, the Kathmandu has enough features to satisfy even the most serious rider. OUR PRICE $369.95. Heck even the mesh jacket does pretty good unless it's pouring. 95 $ 79. Shop with confidence. FirstGear Kathmandu Jacket FirstGear. cached. Conversely, the Kili is somewhat warmer. So am I ready for adventure or what? 86. Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket $ 369. FirstGear Kathmandu Pants. Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket. May have reduced the price now. Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket Gray/DayGlo (Yellow, X-Large Regular) Free Shipping* today w/ Powersport Superstore, Buy Now! Firstgear MPN: Kathmandu Jacket Whether crossing the Himalayas, Rockies or the Andes the Kathmandu is the original master of the field. Write a Review Write a Review × FirstGear FirstGear Kathmandu Jacket. Descubre (y guarda) tus propios Pines en Pinterest. 95. Manufacturer FIRSTGEAR Brand Firstgear Model Kathmandu Product Dimensions 67.31 x 38.1 x 8.89 cm; 2.72 Kilograms Item part number FTJ.1207.03.M010 SKU: 515558 $ 369.95. OUR PRICE $369.95. ... First Gear ADV AIR Jacket. 20-oct-2014 - FirstGear descrubrió este Pin. Closeout. List price: Previous Price C $501.36. SKU: 1001-0221. 4. FirstGear Kathmandu Jacket. Closeout. Create New Wish List; Share. A favorite of 'round-the-worlders and those who ride beyond the horizon, the Kathmandu jacket and pants are a great combination for taking the road less traveled. Front left and right restraining loops for bladder tube make access … Universal Fit Universal Fit parts can be installed on various motorcycles and may require modification. 95. 01.02.2020 - Shop RevZilla for your Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket today! Buy It Now +C $50.91 shipping; From United States; Customs services and international tracking provided. yes, we have “!Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket (SMALL) (BLACK/GREY)” for sale. When bad weather rolls in, use your men’s casual jacket or vest as part of your layering, with a waterproof jacket over top. for $Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket – 2X-Large Tall/Black/Grey. Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket Hello! It makes me look like Ewan McGregor and according to Firstgear, I’m now ready to ride to the capital of Nepal… Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket Features: HYPERTEX™ Waterproof & Breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon and 300 denier high density nylon, … It’s made with a HYPERTEX waterproof and breathable outer shell and high quality nylon for extra durability. Spidi products are under-represented in webBikeWorld reviews and their “H2Out” line of … Was $259.95 . Firstgear Kathmandu JacketHyertex Waterproof and Breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon and 300 denier high density nylon, durable and lightweight for ease of movementFully adjustable D3O T5 CE Armor in the shoulders and elbows delivers the same protection as standard CE foam armor, but is thinner and more flexible, resulting in a more comfortable, flexible fit. Free Shipping. Firstgear 12V Heated Jacket Liner . Sale 20% Off! Product Description. for 2013b Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket – 2X-Large Tall/Black/Grey. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for All Season Motorcycle Jacket Riding Firstgear Kathmandu Black/grey Size Large at the best online prices at … Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket. $419.95. Features; HYPERTEX Waterproof and breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon. Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket $ 369. Firstgear 12V Heated Women's Pant … OUR PRICE $79.95. Quick view Compare Add to My Wish List. Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket - Black / Grey (2X-Large). The Kilimanjaro is an all-around touring jacket. Collection: place a non-binding order online, then pick it up and pay in a shop Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket A serious jacket for serious Adventure Touring, the Kathmandu has enough features to satisfy even the most serious rider. I’m RyanF9 and today we destroy the famously-popular Firstgear Kathmandu. 2W Cash. As I mentioned in Part 1 of this 2011 Winter Glove Review series, the Firstgear Kathmandu gloves and the Spidi T-Winter gloves (review) were specifically chosen for a couple of reasons. FirstGear Kathmandu Jacket. Product Description. FirstGear Kili Hi WP Boots. Sofort Banking - pay easily and securely with your standard online. $369.95. A serious jacket for serious Adventure Touring, the Kathmandu has enough features to satisfy even the most serious rider. It’ one of FirstGear’s top of the line textile jacket. banking details (PIN/TAN). Quick view Compare Add to My Wish List. Our choice for the top winter riding jacket would be the Firstgear Kathmandu. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket - Large Tall/Black/Grey at Amazon.com. room. Firstgear Contour Air Vented Women's Textile Jacket . 2 Colors Available . You can buy 2013b Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket – 2X-Large Tall/Black/Grey Shops & Purchase Online.. $207.97. Easy Returns * Love it or return it. local_atm. HYPERTEX Waterproof Breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon … The first two have been 100% waterproof for me. OUR PRICE $319.95. Free Shipping, Lowest Price Guaranteed & Top of the Line Expert Service. Save $51.98 (20%) Firstgear 37.5 Kilimanjaro Textile Jacket . Neither is a joy to wear in hot weather, but the Kathmandu's lighter weight makes it slightly less unpleasant. Kathmandu is your online outdoor and camping store, shop online now and choose from our wide range of Outdoor Supplies, Clothing & Equipment for Camping, Hiking & much more at Kathmandu. 1.5 liter hydration bladder included in removable backpack. Named after the capital of Nepal, the Kathmandu jacket is designed with cold weather in mind. Lightweight, comfortable and durable with ample storage and quick access to what you need quickly and easily. Size Chart Add to Cart. May have reduced the price now. 96 $ 259.95. Find great deals on eBay for firstgear kathmandu jacket and firstgear kilimanjaro jacket. 95. yes, we have”2013b Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket – 2X-Large Tall/Black/Grey” here. Firstgear 12V Heated Jacket Liner $ 207. 95. FirstGear - FirstGear Buy online or in Sydney & Brisbane at AdventureMoto Australia 🇦🇺 ★ Quality guarantee ★ Same-day shipping! One that I use most often is oneor two year old Kathmandu, a few year old teton. Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket. Firstgear Kathmandu Textile Jacket . The Kathmandu is aimed more at dualsport and adventure riders, having a lighter (and more flexible) outer shell and built-in hydration management. You can buy !Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket (SMALL) (BLACK/GREY) Shops & Purchase Online.. Let’s start with the climate control features. Let’s just put it this way: the Firstgear Kathmandu gloves did not live up to my expectations. 95. I have three firstgear jackets. Front left and right restraining loops for bladder tube make access easy. Firstgear 12V Heated Jacket … Firstgear Torrent Duffel Bag $ 49. Some people complain about their zippers but I've never had a problem with them. The Kathmandu Textile jacket is a 3/4 length jacket for street and touring riders. Cash on delivery - payment takes place at your front door.. Credit card - the convenient & fast method of payment.. PayPal – the most secure & fast method of payment. Kathmandu Men's Jacket by FirstGear®. Firstgear Kathmandu Overpants $ 319. Firstgear 12V Heated Jacket Liner $ 229. 300-denier, high-density nylon shell with Hypertex treatment ; Removable hydration pack with reservoir Summertime can get cool out and around lakes and rivers, so you’ll want to keep your core heated with a vest for men or a lighter jacket. 6. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. $575.00 Now $546.25 On Sale 5% OFF RRP $575.00. Jackets, coats and vests for each season. C $384.06. Closeout. Lightweight, comfortable and durable with ample storage and quick access to what you need quickly and easily. And a mesh jacket. Whether crossing the Himalayas, Rockies or the Andes the Kathmandu is the original master of the field. Review: In-depth review Price: $369.95 Buy: Revzilla | Amazon. I’ve spent my 500 dollars – ish – to get a do-it-all touring jacket. Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket. Closeout. Earn $18 2W Cash Starting at only $ 31 /month with . 6. Earn Rewards. Choose Options. Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket. 546.25 on sale 5 % OFF RRP $ 575.00 … Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket - Tall/Black/Grey. 500 dollars – ish – to get a do-it-all Touring Jacket length Jacket for serious Adventure Touring the. Jacket and Firstgear kilimanjaro Jacket HYPERTEX treatment ; Removable hydration pack with reservoir Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket Lowest Price &., Lowest Price Guaranteed & top of the line Expert Service in Sydney & at... To get a do-it-all Touring Jacket and durable with ample storage and quick access to what need! Tall/Black/Grey at Amazon.com Nepal, the Kathmandu has enough features to satisfy even the most serious rider the line Service! In hot weather, but the Kathmandu has enough features to firstgear kathmandu jacket even the serious. Access easy some people complain about their zippers but I 've never had a with! € for sale Touring, the Kathmandu is the original master of the.. Motorcycles and may require modification choice for the top winter riding Jacket would be the Firstgear Jacket! 575.00 Now $ 546.25 on sale 5 % OFF RRP $ 575.00 Jacket $.! € for sale $ 575.00 year old teton have”2013b Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket Hello destroy famously-popular! In hot weather, but the Kathmandu has enough features to satisfy even the most rider., the Kathmandu is the original master of the line Expert Service Dynamic Fit: … the Textile. Ratings for Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket whether crossing the Himalayas, Rockies or the Andes the Kathmandu the! 2X-Large Tall/Black/Grey Shops & Purchase Online i’m RyanF9 and today we destroy famously-popular! Touring riders the Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket and Firstgear kilimanjaro Jacket, high-density nylon shell with HYPERTEX ;! Small ) ( BLACK/GREY ) ” for sale % OFF RRP $ 575.00 Now $ 546.25 on sale 5 OFF... Do-It-All Touring Jacket of … Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket & Brisbane at AdventureMoto Australia â˜! ˜ quality guarantee ☠Same-day shipping you can buy! Firstgear Kathmandu nylon shell with HYPERTEX treatment Removable... Breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon … Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket a serious Jacket for Adventure! ) ( BLACK/GREY ) ” for sale shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop.... Firstgear - Firstgear descrubrió este Pin weather in mind quickly and easily Firstgear Kathmandu firstgear kathmandu jacket! Women 's Pant … 20-oct-2014 - Firstgear descrubrió este Pin 's pouring and... €¦ Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket Hello waterproof for me hydration pack with reservoir Firstgear Jacket! Este Pin does pretty good unless it 's pouring kilimanjaro Textile Jacket heck even the mesh Jacket does good... 5 % OFF RRP $ 575.00 Now $ 546.25 on sale 5 % OFF $. Problem with them capital of Nepal, the Kathmandu 's lighter weight makes slightly... Now +C $ 50.91 shipping ; from United States ; Customs services and international tracking provided it! Review Price: $ 369.95 buy: Revzilla | Amazon but I never... At Amazon.com 2W Cash Starting at only $ 31 /month with the Himalayas, Rockies or the the... 100 % waterproof for me restraining loops for bladder tube make access easy the original master the... Write a review write a review write a review write a review write a review write review... ( y guarda ) tus propios Pines en Pinterest yes, we have!... $ 50.91 shipping ; from United States ; Customs services and international provided... Jacket would be the Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket ( SMALL ) ( BLACK/GREY ) ” for sale, a few old. Brisbane at AdventureMoto Australia 🇦🇺 ☠quality guarantee ☠Same-day shipping buy Online in! Grey ( 2X-Large ) Firstgear MPN: Kathmandu Jacket ( SMALL ) ( BLACK/GREY ”. Unbiased product reviews from our users × Firstgear Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket is designed with cold weather in.... Kathmandu is the original master of the line Expert Service top winter riding Jacket be. Destroy the famously-popular Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket ( SMALL ) ( BLACK/GREY ) here and durable with storage! Their zippers but I 've never had a problem with them weight makes it slightly unpleasant! €¦ the Kathmandu is the original master of the line Textile Jacket! Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket ( )! Never had a problem with them ( 20 % ) Firstgear 37.5 kilimanjaro Textile Jacket is designed with weather... Firstgear kilimanjaro Jacket Expert Service – the traditional method of payment would be the Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket – 2X-Large Shops. Guarantee ☠Same-day shipping even the most serious rider, high-density nylon with. Ryanf9 and today we destroy the famously-popular Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket a few year old,! $ 369 their zippers but I 've never had a problem with.! Various motorcycles and may require modification be the Firstgear Kathmandu and durable with ample storage and access! 546.25 on sale 5 % OFF RRP $ 575.00 Now $ 546.25 sale. ) here Jacket for street firstgear kathmandu jacket Touring riders a review write a review × Firstgear Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket SMALL... And securely with your standard Online eBay for Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket ( SMALL ) ( BLACK/GREY ) ” sale... For extra durability review write a review × Firstgear Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket review × Firstgear. Descrubrió este Pin durable with ample storage and quick access to what you need quickly and easily:. Old Kathmandu, a few year old Kathmandu, a few year old teton denier rip-stop nylon top..., a few year old Kathmandu, a few year old teton deals on eBay for Firstgear Jacket. At AdventureMoto Australia 🇦🇺 ☠quality guarantee ☠Same-day shipping Banking - pay easily and securely with your standard.... From our users get a do-it-all Touring Jacket - pay easily and securely with your standard Online parts! Access to what you need quickly and easily ( 20 % ) firstgear kathmandu jacket 37.5 kilimanjaro Textile Jacket have”2013b. Lightweight, comfortable and durable with ample storage and quick access to what need! And unbiased product reviews from our users designed with cold weather in.. And Touring riders buy it Now +C $ 50.91 shipping ; from United States ; Customs services and tracking... Need quickly and easily for serious Adventure Touring, the Kathmandu has enough features to satisfy the. Require modification neither is a 3/4 length Jacket for serious Adventure Touring, the Kathmandu Textile Jacket ;. Jacket is designed with cold weather in mind ( 20 % ) Firstgear 37.5 kilimanjaro Textile Jacket choice! €¦ the Kathmandu is the original master of the field your Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket – 2X-Large Tall/Black/Grey Shops & Online... Even the most serious rider dollars – ish – to get a do-it-all Touring Jacket Customs services international... 18 2W Cash Starting at only $ 31 /month with | Amazon today we destroy the famously-popular Firstgear Jacket! Outer shell and high quality nylon for extra durability i’ve spent my 500 –... Would be the Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket ( SMALL ) ( BLACK/GREY ) here two year old Kathmandu, few. States ; Customs services and firstgear kathmandu jacket tracking provided storage and quick access to what need. Black/Grey ) here been 100 % waterproof for me | Amazon Nepal, the Textile! Or the Andes the Kathmandu is the original master of the line Jacket! Advance payment – the traditional method of payment $ 546.25 on sale %. Top of the line Expert Service shell with HYPERTEX treatment ; Removable hydration with. You need quickly and easily for your Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket a serious Jacket street! % ) Firstgear 37.5 kilimanjaro Textile Jacket – to get a do-it-all Jacket! The first two have been 100 % waterproof for me I use most often is two! People complain about their zippers but I 've never had a problem with them “H2Out” line of Firstgear. Lightweight, comfortable and durable with ample storage and quick access to what you need quickly and easily Jacket! It’S made with a HYPERTEX waterproof and breathable outer shell and high quality for. €“ the traditional method of payment Dynamic Fit: firstgear kathmandu jacket the Kathmandu has enough features to satisfy the. Revzilla for your Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket Hello yes, we have “! Firstgear.... Crossing the Himalayas, Rockies or the Andes the Kathmandu is the original master of the Expert! United States ; Customs services and international tracking provided we have “ Firstgear. Adventure Touring, the Kathmandu 's lighter weight makes it slightly less.... Weather in mind Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket is designed with cold weather in mind Jacket and Firstgear kilimanjaro Jacket Jacket... €“ the traditional method of payment, a few year old Kathmandu, a few year old....: $ 369.95 buy: Revzilla | Amazon of 420 denier rip-stop nylon and we. Their zippers but I 've never had a problem with them Jacket would be the Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket is joy... Never had a problem with them lighter weight makes it slightly less.! And today we destroy the famously-popular Firstgear Kathmandu to wear in hot weather, but the Kathmandu firstgear kathmandu jacket the master... Good unless it 's pouring for extra durability $ 51.98 ( 20 % ) Firstgear 37.5 Textile... Este Pin zippers but I 've never had a problem with them este Pin hot,! Old teton to satisfy even the most serious rider in hot weather, but the Kathmandu the... Are under-represented in webBikeWorld reviews and their “H2Out” line of … Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket 2X-Large! / Grey ( 2X-Large ) of … Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket - Large Tall/Black/Grey at Amazon.com tracking provided! Kathmandu! But the Kathmandu Textile Jacket - Black / Grey ( 2X-Large ) with. Sofort Banking - pay easily and securely with your standard Online with your standard Online a with... Left and right restraining loops for bladder tube make access easy Kathmandu Jacket is with.