Golem Arcana is a digitally enhanced miniatures boardgame that leverages the power of a smartphone or tablet to deliver an unprecedented and engaging experience. Check out more from me here. Go­lem Arcana leverages the power of a player's smartphone or tablet to de­liver an unprecedented and engaging boardgame experience. 3. View All Moderators. $7.99. The standout feature of the game is it’s integration with a mobile app that handles all the stat-tracking and rules-referencing that comes with wargaming. Golem Arcana is a digitally enhanced miniatures boardgame that leverages the power of a smartphone or tablet to deliver an unprecedented and engaging experience. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page. Board & Card Games. Back to the Computer Moderated Rules Message Board. "Golem Arcana" Topic. Harebrained Games. Shop at Noble Knight Games for Golem Arcana by - part of our Full Inventory collection. The game flopped. I don't have the time or the talent to paint so I liked the pre-painted minis. help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. At the GAMA Trade Show, Hairbrained Schemes shared software updates for its digitally-enhanced miniatures game Golem Arcana, as well as showing off upcoming product releases. It offers the richness and tactical depth of other miniatures boardgames without any of the hassles; the free Golem Arcana App handles all the rules and record keeping, freeing up the players to concentrate on devising their strategies and having fun. Golem Arcana came along at the right time. The Golem Arcana base set is priced at SRP $79.99 and includes six modular terrain tiles, a TDI (Tabletop Digital Interface) stylus, two ten-sided dice, two control cards, a quick-start instruction and lore book, and six pre-painted, large-scale Golem miniatures. Thousands of niche hobby board games, miniatures, and role playing games. With Golem Arcana, Harebrained Schemes is introducing the next generation of tabletop miniatures games. What Golem Arcana aims to do is combine the joy of table top gaming with technology that eases the pain of manual bookkeeping. Created Jul 24, 2013. Harebrained Tweets. 122. CHANGED. So inevitably, from day one, people were wondering what would happen if support for the app stopped. The Golem Arcana wand uses infrared microdots technology embedded in the game, character cards, and bases of the miniatures to create a tabletop/computer hybrid experience. Golem Arcana. Golem Arcana is a miniatures game with pre-painted models played on tile-based maps. About Golem Arcana Edit Golem Arcana is a digitally enhanced miniatures board game from Harebrained Schemes that combines miniatures wargaming with mobile technology to deliver a tactically driven game steeped in the rich lore of its fictional world, Eretsu. The starter set for Golem Arcana–which comes with 6 models and everything you need to play– is slated to be released in August for $79.90. Latest activity Edit That’s kiddos! But, says Winninger, the great thing about Golem Arcana isn’t the gee-wiz tech behind the scenes — it’s the special magic of a miniatures board game that keeps players interested. The … Yes, it’s a solid miniatures skirmish game. The app piece was a great innovation that allowed my son (who was 8 when GA came out) to play minis games with me. Golem Arcana bills itself as a “digitally enhanced miniatures war game,” and it certainly excels at what it sets out to do.