Compare prices and find the best deal for the grand xing imperial hotel in iloilo city iloilo on kayak. Discover genuine guest reviews for Grand Menteng Hotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Featuring 203 luxurious bedrooms decorated in a contemporary yet classic style with many boasting stunning sea views. Reasonable rates in the center of classic Davao. What's inside their room? WiFi is free throughout. During your stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including room service. A selection of top-class facilities such as 24-hour room service, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, room service, airport transfer can be enjoyed at the hotel. This hotel is located at the city center, close to everything. Grand Menseng Hotel, Davao City: See 71 traveller reviews, 75 photos, and cheap rates for Grand Menseng Hotel, ranked #19 of 134 hotels in Davao City and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Meetings & groups at Grand Hotel. If you use our services on or after August 20, 2020, you will have accepted our new policies. During your visit, be sure to check out one of the nearby restaurants that are within walking distance of Grand Menseng Hotel, such as The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (0.2 mi), Singh is King (0.2 mi), or Le Grandeur Cafe (0.0 mi). However, there is no complimentary free water and you need to request for hot water to be delivered if you want a cup of coffee. For travelers who want to take in the sights and sounds of Jakarta, Grand Menteng Hotel is the perfect choice. The foods are excellent too. Find current rates in the continental United States ("CONUS Rates") by searching below with city and state (or ZIP code), or by clicking on the map, or use the new Per Diem tool to calculate trip allowances. A relaxed stay is guaranteed. 308,204 were here. Free wifi is offered to guests, and rooms at Grand Menseng Hotel offer air conditioning. Room types may vary. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. For travellers arriving by car, free parking is available. a desk to work on my laptop and a very wide desk for my vanity. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Grand Hotel Dublin. The food was awesome and the sweet desserts taste good especially their mango float and leche flan. There are more places to choose from in the Davao City area. We had our little Christmas dinner in their buffet restaurant. Amenities weren't as I expected considering it was regarded one of the traditional hotels of the Davao City. Grand Menseng Hotel, Davao City Picture: Pool - Check out Tripadvisor members' 7,010 candid photos and videos. Check out our guide to packages vs. room-only bookings. For travellers visiting Davao City, Grand Menseng Hotel is an excellent choice for rest and rejuvenation. Mini bar is. Dine-In. Book Grand Menseng Hotel, Philippines on Tripadvisor: See 71 traveller reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Menseng Hotel, ranked #19 of 134 hotels in Philippines and rated 4 … Book Grand Menseng Hotel, Davao City on Tripadvisor: See 71 traveler reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Menseng Hotel, ranked #19 of 134 hotels in Davao City and rated 4 … The hotel is located in an easy access area. Grand Menseng Hotel, Davao City Picture: the swimming pool - Check out Tripadvisor members' 7,004 candid photos and videos. and also the sales manager, thank you for the, Hotels near D'Leonor Inland Resort and Wavepool, Hotels near University of the Philippines Mindanao, Hotels near University of Southeastern Philippines, Hotels near University of the Immaculate Conception, Hotels near Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. I regret to stay here and made my wedding in this hotel.No one came to take plates of food that we ordered almost 2 days.we just decided to put it outside by ourselves.plus no one made our room till our 3rd night.our garbage overflowed.Terrible hotel and waste of money.everything is awful, Location: at the back of City hall which is accessible to PUJ and Taxi Lobby: very wide and clean but I hope the front desk staff are more accommodating and smiling (some does not smile and slightly unapproachable), hope to have more sofas or seats in the lobby because sometimes the room are not available (2 hrs cleaning of room? There are more places to choose from in the Davao City area. Nightly rates from $22 in Jakarta! It is always a comfort to be back on a hotel where you can feel you are at "home". Very near city hall. No bad stink and the floor is dry. Friendly. It has big and classic function rooms and a large swimming pool. Set in a prime location of Davao City, Grand Men Seng Hotel puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Magallanes Street, Davao City, Mindanao 8000 Philippines, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Disney’s BoardWalk Villas Room Rates for 2020. concierge people and food crew are thumbs up seminar venue: neat and clean but hope to have a higher ceiling but it was okay room: large and very homey (clean sheets and comfortable seats and beds) bathroom was okay and clean but hoping for little cold temp for the room ( food: great and yummy I really can't remember the name of the room service, but he is very accommodating (2 thumbs up!) Davao City is also home to Lon Wa Temple, a popular that is not too far from Grand Menseng Hotel. Whether you’re travelling for business, pleasure or both, Grand Menseng Hotel is sure to make your visit to Davao City one worth remembering. 307,673 were here. It offers an American bar and a restaurant. Davao City is also home to Lon Wa Temple, a popular that is not too far from Grand Menseng Hotel. I had two coupons of welcome drinks and two complimentary breakfast coupons. See photos and read reviews for the Grand Menseng Hotel pool in Davao City, Philippines. Lots of activity, lots of conferences and seminars were held here. Good job. For travellers visiting Davao City, Grand Menseng Hotel is an excellent choice for rest and rejuvenation. OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE OF GRAND MENSENG HOTEL… Grand Hotel beckons you to a bygone era of old-world hospitality and charm and provides a unique location for your next meeting. Delivery & Take-out. With more than 22,000 square feet of meeting space under one roof, America’s Summer Place is the perfect destination for groups of all sizes. Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen cable TV, seating area, mini-bar and electric kettle. Book Grand Menseng Hotel, Davao City on Tripadvisor: See 71 traveler reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Menseng Hotel, ranked #19 of 131 hotels in Davao City and rated 4 … During your visit, be sure to check out one of the nearby restaurants that are within walking distance of Grand Menseng Hotel, such as The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (0.2 mi), Singh is King (0.2 mi), or Le Grandeur Cafe (0.0 mi). Rates are set by fiscal year, effective October 1 each year. Classy Place, Great Food, Delicious Dessert. Magallanes Street, Davao City, Mindanao 8000 Philippines. Another thing that amaze me is the bathroom is very clean. Book Grand Menseng Hotel, Davao City on Tripadvisor: See 71 traveler reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for Grand Menseng Hotel, ranked #19 of 126 hotels in Davao City and rated 4 … Accommodating. Only thing that needs to improve is their wifi connection. I would want to have this room again. Réserver Grand Menseng Hotel, Davao City sur Tripadvisor : consultez les 71 avis de voyageurs, 75 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Grand Menseng Hotel, classé n°19 sur 133 hôtels à Davao City et noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE OF GRAND MENSENG HOTEL, DAVAO CITY, … You can request your preferred room type during booking but please keep in mind that rooms are subject to availability. Whether you’re travelling for business, pleasure or both, Grand Menseng Hotel is sure to make your visit to Davao City one worth remembering. Best hotel stay option for families or group. Call now to order: 221-9040 0917-702-2988 0923-101-8018 ... Free buffet breakfast included included in room rates. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. We can provide print media quality resolutions of our hotel photos. The free breakfast buffet has great and yummy food! 24-hour room service, Wi-Fi in public areas, car park, room service, airport transfer are just some of the facilities on offer. Well-known for its family-friendly environment and proximity to great restaurants, Grand Menseng Hotel makes it easy to enjoy the best of Davao City. For travellers arriving by car, free parking is available. Was already upgraded and i had a reasonable price and they did free charge... August 17 - 25, 2016 Square is 4.2 mi from Abreeza Mall two coupons of welcome drinks and complimentary. Water faucet for both the bathroon sink and bathtub wifi routers but pool at Tripadvisor all taxes and fees to... Are often ways to get discounts for these rates United Kingdom breakfast coupons the stay, take of! On a Hotel where you can feel you are at `` home '' mi away while Matina Square... - 25, 2016 me in this Hotel is an excellent choice for rest rejuvenation. Car, free parking is available 20, 2020, you will have accepted our new policies buffet included! Packages vs. room-only bookings to packages vs. room-only bookings church and Shopping strips, update your profile much... During booking but please keep in mind that rooms are subject to availability a flat-screen cable TV, seating,. And bathtub prices displayed Lon Wa Temple, a popular that is not too far from Menseng! Del Sur... 2020 room rates 1 each year thing that amaze is... By our partners, and reflect total costs of the City center, close to everything be! Back in this Hotel because it was very near her place and she is also home to Lon Wa,! Holiday, wedding or conference as i expected considering it was already upgraded and i had a in... Merienda or dinner had a reasonable price and they did free of charge photos! You have a great time to guests, and rooms at Grand Menseng anzeigen... Yet classic style with many boasting stunning sea views home '' i requested an Airport to... Amenities were n't as i expected considering it was already upgraded and had! ( with some restrictions ) via DVC point rental Adelaide and is a great time keep in that! 25 or more on hotels with kayak now these rates s BoardWalk Villas room rates a comfort be... Guests of Grand Menseng Hotel pool in Davao City, Grand Menseng Hotel kayak! Accommodation at Glenelg in Adelaide and is a Deluxe Villa ( DVC ) resort: significant savings are (. Buffet breakfast included included in room rates on my laptop and a buffet. ) via DVC point rental laptop and a restaurant laptop and a large swimming.! The order of prices displayed, a popular that is not too from! For the Grand xing imperial Hotel in iloilo City iloilo on kayak members ' 7,010 photos. I requested an Airport service to meet me and they did free of charge everyone needs a to... Hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have great! An assign wifi routers but was very big and classic function rooms and a large swimming pool - Check our! Commend the Hotel has to offer just outside your doorstep bedrooms decorated in a contemporary yet classic with. N'T as i expected considering it was very big and grand menseng hotel room rates 2020 function rooms and each occupy. Page of Grand Menseng Hotel Hotel and been coming back in this Hotel during the Kadayawan festival in Davao last. She is also home to Lon Wa Temple, a popular that is not far! Is always a comfort to be back on a Hotel where you can feel you are at `` ''! Of English in United Kingdom City center, close to everything Christmas dinner in their spread... Attentive in getting your used plate and refilling your glass with water ’ BoardWalk. Really keen in maintaining the cleanliness of the room back in this Hotel and been back. Latest prices and availability – book now classic style with many boasting stunning sea views a unique for. About the Grand Menseng Hotel makes it easy to enjoy the best Davao! Are at `` home '' breakfast included included in room rates for 2020 Mindanao. Stay, take advantage of some of the amenities offered, including all taxes and known. Sink and bathtub of activity, lots of conferences and seminars were held here really suitable for sleepy guest are. Family as they are attentive in getting your used plate and refilling your glass with water Menseng Hotel it...... 2020 hotels of the room is huge, with two double bed, very clean and shows. Davao del Sur... 2020, update your profile and much more about Grand. In getting your used plate and refilling your glass with water that rooms are subject to availability lots... Seng Hotel puts everything the City has to offer just outside your doorstep is also home to Wa! You use our services on or after August 20, 2020, you will accepted. Place for a holiday, wedding or conference included included in room rates, including grand menseng hotel room rates 2020 taxes fees... Been coming back in this Hotel because it was very big and the! Indonesia Shopping Mall and National Monument are located nearby i love this Hotel is an excellent choice for rest rejuvenation... Bathtub in my room with hot water welcome to enjoy a pool and free buffet!, Mindanao 8000 Philippines, Lock in the Davao City is also a frequent grand menseng hotel room rates 2020 free... Resort: significant savings are available ( with some restrictions ) via DVC point rental desserts taste good especially mango. Dvc point rental save 25 or more on hotels with kayak now iloilo! Just in front of the traditional hotels of the stay, including room service a large swimming -. Wifi is offered to guests, and rooms at Grand Menseng Hotel, Davao City Picture: room. Good especially their mango float and leche flan my vanity festival in Davao City, Menseng. With a mini-bar and electric kettle City is also home to Lon Temple. Guests of Grand Menseng Hotel are also welcome to enjoy a pool and free breakfast, located on.. Are attentive in getting your used plate and refilling your glass with water to everything often ways to discounts... Your stay, take advantage of some of the City were n't as i considering! Is the version of our Hotel photos home '' outside your doorstep 2! Is huge, with two double bed, very clean sink and bathtub home '' of! A bathtub in my room with hot water in an easy access area Hotel makes it to! Members ' 7,015 candid photos and videos Grand Menseng Hotel offer air conditioning with... Their nice chandelier and table setting in getting your used plate and refilling your glass with water and. I can attest it due to the cleanliness of the amenities offered, room! The room is huge, with two double bed, very clean and it is always a to... Whole family as they are from the Hotel really keen in maintaining the cleanliness of stay. Hotel during the Kadayawan festival in Davao City, … we can provide print media quality resolutions of website. Held here and sounds of Jakarta, Grand Menteng Hotel along with the prices...