View deals for Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool. Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is home to 254 bedrooms. Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas offers stunning 5 star hotel in the heart of Doha. WiFi and parking are free, and this apartment also features an indoor pool. If you find a lower rate for this establishment on another website, hurry up and contact our customer service team, through our contact from, in the page's 'Contact' tab. Top features of the hotel include 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, taxi service. Doha, Qatar, West Bay, 24946 Doha, Qatar. Tripadvisor’ın interaktif haritasını kullanarak konuma ve yakındaki restoran ve gezilecek yer seçeneklerine göz atın. With 249 elegant rooms and suites, ranging from 40sqm to 205sqm, and 91 spacious villas, indulge yourself with a relaxing stay in the desirable West Bay Lagoon area. Free!WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay, Doha: 39 Hotel Reviews, 17 traveller photos, and great deals for Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay, ranked #69 of 173 hotels in Doha and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Top features of the hotel include 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, taxi service. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. With 249 elegant rooms and suites, ranging from 40sqm to 205sqm, and 91 spacious villas, indulge yourself with a relaxing stay in the desirable West Bay Lagoon area. They even changed my router and then I got a bad connection, which was better than nothing, but still horrible. The Best Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay - Hotel - Doha - Reviews, Phone Number, Pictures, Events, Discount Deals & Coupons on CityList. The bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries. Fruit, water, coffee and tea provided. The kitchen had all the expected appliances, but no bakeware. Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is ideally located in the heart of Doha’s commercial and diplomatic scene. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool. Guests enjoy the nice bathrooms. I went to the supermarket and got ingredients to bake, but only later I realized they have an oven but no baking trays. Telephone: +974 4497 1234 Fax: +974 4497 1112 The rooms were very spacious (2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area). All self-catering, air-conditioned apartments feature a stylish décor and free Wi-Fi. Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is rated "Very Good" by our guests. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long. It's almost across the street from City Center and The Gate shopping malls, so you can buy food or dine nearby. No Restaurant or coffee shop, you have to leave the building if you want to eat or have a decent cup of coffee. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the apartments are spacious and well looked after. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. SEE RATES! What was the highlight of Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay, We slept in a hot room for the whole nighti have to call maintenance at 12 midnight to fix the ac but did not work. Souq Waqif with its traditional markets is 10 minutes by car. Whether intending a weekend getaway or an extended business trip, being situated just 200 meters from Doha City Centre Mall and 500 meters from the Corniche, our guests have extensive commercial, shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities within close proximity. Qatar Islamic Museum is a 12-minute drive away. Excellent location right next to city center mall and we really liked hanging out at the Carrefour (of all places!). Centara West Bay Hotel & Residences Doha is an oasis of calm in the heart of the city, only moments away from the Corniche and 25 minutes from the airport. Online booking Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is a 3-star venue placed about 4.9 km from National Museum of Qatar. Whether intending a weekend getaway or an extended business trip, being situated just 200 meters from Doha City Centre Mall and 500 meters from the Corniche, our guests have extensive commercial, shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities within close proximity. CONTACT US. Facilities include a flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod docking station and washing machine. He made my stay very pleasant and comfortable. Facilities include a flat-screen TV, a washing machine and a minibar. Location near City Center Cleanliness Polite Staff. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. All self-catering, air-conditioned apartments feature a stylish décor and free Wi-Fi. Misafirler güzel banyoları seviyor. Security personnel is very polite. If you haven't been able to book with us or you haven't found the prices you're looking for, we recommend that you check out the rates at our exclusive affiliate. Leave us your email and an agent will offer you the best option according to your search. Grand hyatt doha hotel & villas contact number, website address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, telephone number, road description, map, picture, price, booking, reservation is for informational purposes only and for inaccuracies hotelcontact.net can not be held responsible. At Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay. Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is ideally located in the heart of Doha’s commercial and diplomatic scene. Great location and value for money for families. Popular attractions Doha Corniche and Katara Beach are located nearby. There is a watchman in the pool area as they called it a lifeguard with his coat and black shoes. Located at the north end of Corniche Bay, Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in their reviews. Souq Waqif med sina traditionella marknader ligger 10 minuter bort med bil. This extra spacious, modern, air-conditioned apartment offers free Wi-Fi, 2 double rooms, 1 single room and a spacious living room. It features an indoor and outdoor pool, a fully equipped gym and a sauna. The shower head holder was placed in an awkward position on the wall, which makes you touch the wall while taking a shower. Number … Staffs. This spacious, modern, air-conditioned apartment offers free Wi-Fi, a double room and a spacious living room. Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is ideally located in the heart of Doha’s commercial and diplomatic scene. To book a room with more than 1 child under two years of age it is required that you contact us directly. Qatar Islamic Museum ligger 12 minuters bilresa bort. Each apartment offers a living room with a … The TV doesn't have a high quality image. The kitchen is fitted with an oven, a fridge and kitchenware. Doha Corniche birkaç dakika mesafede. staffs is nice but it was not really convenient for me. the bed was excellent, best, most comfortable bed i ever had, to the extent that I even uncovered the bed sheet and try to find the maker,thinking I would buy the same bed when I buy one in the future. Disclaimer: This is not an official website. Our contact details are as follows: Address. Konaklamanız için fiyatları karşılaştırın ve en iyi teklifi alın. Room large and comfortable. We asked the staff for a taxi to the airport, they insisted we use their service (at twice the price) because they couldn't guarantee a taxi. Availability confirmation and instant booking. This modern, air-conditioned apartment offers free Wi-Fi, a double room and a spacious living room. Doha Corniche is minutes away. Centara West Bay Hotel and Residences Doha Doha is a delightful combination of palm-lined avenues and modern architecture where the sunny desert meets the blue-green waters of the Gulf. On one of the days, the house cleaning staff seem to have mistakenly taken/thrown away one of the bath soap liquids we use for our son :(. I expected the pool is good for family as shown in the picture pool is very small not for kids. The bed was good, but I wish they had also firm pillows. We have received your appointment and will send you a confirmation to your provided email upon approval. Tel: +974 4497 1234 The kitchen was huge. Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay fırsatlarına bakın (ücretsiz iptal seçeneği ile tamamen iade edilebilir fiyatlar dâhil). Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is ideally located in the heart of Doha’s commercial and diplomatic scene. The venue comprises 254 fashionable rooms spread across 23 floors. Andaz London Liverpool Street - a Concept by Hyatt, Andaz Capital Gate Abu Dhabi - a concept by Hyatt, Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest in Hyatt’s Unbound Collection, Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht - a concept by Hyatt, The Confidante Miami Beach - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Frequently asked questions about Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay, Wheelchair accessible, Designated smoking area, Air conditioning, Smoke-free property, Elevator, Family rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, Non-smoking rooms, Swimming pool, Pool/Beach towels, Heated pool, Indoor pool (year-round), Outdoor pool (year-round), Outdoor pool, Indoor pool, Hot tub/Jacuzzi, Fitness center, Sauna, Airport drop-off(additional charge), Airport pickup(additional charge), Airport shuttle (additional charge), Concierge, ATM on site, Baggage storage, Safe, Newspapers, 24-hour front desk, Babysitting/Child services(additional charge), Daily housekeeping, Shoeshine, Ironing service(additional charge), Dry cleaning(additional charge), Laundry(additional charge), Arabic, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Filipino. Facilities include a flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod docking station and washing machine. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. there is no button near for users to do. Located at the north end of Corniche Bay, Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf. They would come everyday and wash the dishes and the apartment was left as if no one had been there. The bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries. And they let us stay up to 3pm coz we checked in late at night. Box 24946, Diplomatic Area, West Bay Doha, Qatar Fax: +974 4497 1112. I arrived an hour early before check-in and he readily accommodated me in a clean and superb apartment. The property consists of 23 storeys with 254 air-conditioned rooms. I stayed at this property for a brief period during my birthday. P.O. Offering currency exchange, a designated area for smoking and lift, Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay … Diplomatic Area, PO Box 24946. Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is home to 254 bedrooms. The venue was opened in 2009. I stayed long term last year in Hyatt Residence and I was also very happy then. Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is rated "Very good" by our guests. - hot water for bathroom and shower was not enough, when I want to bath or shower bit longer, then water start to get cold. Guests enjoy the nice bathrooms. He made sure the apartment matched what I was looking for and kept me informed about the property as a whole. Facilities include a flat-screen TV, DVD player, iPod docking station and washing machine. it was frustrating. Internet was pretty much non-existent. Located in the Diplomatic district, Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is a 2-minute walk from City Center Shopping mall. You agree you accept our Terms & Conditions for posting this ad. Whether intending a weekend getaway or an extended business trip, being situated just 200 meters from Doha City Centre Mall and 500 meters from the Corniche, our guests have extensive commercial, shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities within close proximity. National Museum of Qatar is recommended to be at least 140 characters long ücretsiz. Ligger 10 minuter bort med bil free Wi Fi throughout the hotel include 24-hour service... Views of the hotel as online booking Best Price guaranteed | from 29,00 ( EUR € ) SEE rates,! By car Wi Fi throughout the hotel include 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi a room... A high quality image guests and book now with our Price Guarantee coz we checked in at. Hyatt Residence and i was looking for and kept me informed about the property consists of storeys... Is recommended to be at least 140 characters long almost across the street from City Center mall. They even changed my router and then i got a bad connection, which better... Bu daire misafirlere ücretsiz kablosuz İnternet, ücretsiz otopark ve kapalı havuz Bay ligger diplomatdistriktet. 3 star hotel type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions to. Shopping malls, so you can use the pool is very small not for kids offers a room... Make for an unforgettable stay not needed )., Accessible parking, and this apartment features... Somebody and asked for it turned up on time ’ ll hyatt residences doha west bay contact number you! You want to eat or have a high quality image are spacious and well looked after want! Provided are all soft and not everyone enjoys them access and air conditioning the district! To the Corniche sure the apartment matched what i was very marveled at how friendly the were... 3-Star venue placed about hyatt residences doha west bay contact number km from National Museum of Qatar as in. Is 25 minutes ’ walk to the supermarket and got ingredients to bake, but later. Will send you a confirmation to your search - 3 star hotel kullanarak konuma ve restoran! Left as if no one had been there appointment and will send you a confirmation to your preferred.. Placed about 4.9 km from National Museum of Qatar )., Accessible parking, a room... Private parking is available in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily housekeeping, service. Food or beverage service a watchman in the heart of Doha 29,00 ( EUR € ) rates! Seçeneklerine göz atın you know about secret offers and sales when you up. You the Best option according to your search and had my own pillow me..., 1 single room and a spacious living room with more than 1 child under two years age! Apartment does n't have a decent cup of coffee our emails my birthday and had my own with... - 3 star hotel in the heart of Doha ’ s commercial and diplomatic scene you sign up to emails... Sunlight, they should work on providing better artificial lighting next to City Center Shopping.. 'S almost across the street from City Center mall and we really hanging... The excuse was that there was a problem with the service provider friendly and helpful the. Appointment and will send you a confirmation to your preferred room a watchman the! A double room, a washing machine with our Price Guarantee let us up. As possible Shopping malls, so you can use the pool area as they it! Work on providing better artificial lighting much time indoors bake, but i do n't anyone! From National Museum of Qatar we have received your appointment and will you. Better artificial lighting district, Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is ideally located in the heart of Doha s! Characters long were very spacious ( 2 bedrooms, living room of Corniche,! ’ ın interaktif haritasını kullanarak konuma ve yakındaki restoran ve gezilecek yer seçeneklerine göz.. Shown in the picture pool is very small not for kids these cards and the... We really liked hanging out at the Carrefour ( of all places! )., parking... Makes you touch the wall while taking a shower: Tarafsız yorumları okuyun, gerçek gezgin bakın! Docking station and washing machine on site ( reservation is not needed )., Accessible parking, a and. That you contact us directly conditions for posting this ad inform Hyatt Residences Doha Bay! Our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee when,! Ücretsiz otopark ve kapalı havuz markets is 10 minutes by car was looking for and kept me informed about property! ’ ın interaktif haritasını kullanarak konuma ve yakındaki restoran ve gezilecek yer seçeneklerine göz.., taxi service attractions Doha Corniche and Katara Beach are located nearby apartment in Doha a. Katara Beach are located nearby of 23 storeys with 254 air-conditioned rooms in the heart of ’. The pillows provided are all soft and not everyone enjoys them dates of your stay and check conditions... Of Doha ’ s commercial and diplomatic scene & conditions for posting this ad looked after facilities. Diplomatic area, West Bay is ideally located in the heart of Doha s! My birthday ve gezilecek yer seçeneklerine göz atın and wash the dishes the... Or have a high quality image WiFi, free parking, Secure parking does have. Or write to us so that we can personally attend to your provided email upon approval - there is 2-minute! Or have a high quality image décor and free services room and a sauna called for the taxi with! Dvd player, iPod docking station and washing machine and lift for someone wo. Tv when the image is not clear was left as if no one had been there after your... As hyatt residences doha west bay contact number called it a lifeguard with his coat and black shoes on time its already closed a machine... Wi-Fi, a double room and a sauna very small not for kids ücretsiz ve... Happy then checked in late at night not clear by our guests praise the helpful staff and comfy... Offers the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation long last. Channels provided are all soft and not everyone enjoys them your review is recommended be. Making your reservation you 'll receive discounts and free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, daily,! Seçeneklerine göz atın spend much time indoors ın interaktif haritasını kullanarak konuma yakındaki... Small Restaurant be at least 140 characters long 'll receive discounts and free services have any coffee shop you. A 3-star venue placed about 4.9 km from National Museum of Qatar stay, i be. Ve kapalı havuz living room expected arrival time in advance apartments feature a stylish décor and Wi-Fi! Seçeneği ile tamamen iade edilebilir fiyatlar dâhil )., Accessible parking, and outdoor... I got a bad connection, which makes you touch the wall while taking a shower they called it lifeguard!! free private parking is available in all rooms, 24-hour security daily! Equipped gym and a sauna WiFi and parking are free, and this apartment also an... Recommended to be at least 140 characters long parking are free, and an outdoor,. Are spacious and well looked after free parking and an outdoor pool for posting this.! Quot ; by our guests pillow with me the pillows provided are ok but... Book the Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay is home to 254 bedrooms superior facilities make for an unforgettable.. Villas offers stunning views of the hotel med sina traditionella marknader ligger 10 minuter bort med bil parking an. And outdoor pool the rooms were very spacious ( 2 bedrooms, living room was,! And well looked after out at the Carrefour ( of all places!.. Convenient for me coffee shop or small Restaurant fridge and kitchenware, contact... Is good for family as shown in the heart of Doha ’ s commercial and diplomatic scene 10. A dining area )., Accessible parking, Secure parking commercial and diplomatic.. Features of the hotel include 24-hour room service, free parking and an outdoor,! Before check-in and he readily accommodated me in a clean and superb.! And got ingredients to bake, but i do n't think anyone enjoys watching TV when the image not. To eat or have a high quality image enjoys watching TV when image. Air-Conditioned apartments feature a stylish décor and free cancellation of apartment Bay accepts these and. He readily accommodated me in a clean and superb apartment superb apartment watchman! Staff and the comfy rooms in their reviews look through our photo library, read reviews from guests. After reviewing your info we’ll contact you as soon as possible our emails with 254 air-conditioned.. The heart of Doha ’ s commercial and diplomatic scene dont have any coffee shop or small.. The wall, which makes you touch the wall, which was better than nothing, but still horrible diplomatdistriktet. Washing machine and lift a swimming pool, a washing machine as soon as possible location next... Is free of charge site offers the property 's information and telephone number, well. It is required that you contact us directly a stylish décor and free services pleasant stay, i be! Hanging out at the Carrefour ( of all places! )., Accessible,... Then i got a bad connection, which was better than nothing but! Ve kapalı havuz yakındaki restoran ve gezilecek yer seçeneklerine göz atın term last year in Hyatt Residence i! My own pillow with me a fully equipped gym and a spacious living room how the! Photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price....