Southern Fried Chicken Recipe This is just a quick overview of how to make keto-friendly Chicken Fried Rice. Posted by 4 years ago. Set a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes. I have tried quite a few different variations of keto-friendly fried chicken. You’ll need flour for the dredging mixture and another for the gravy. Chicken wings by themselves are very low-carb and would be considered keto-friendly. The one the hubby loves the best is my Pickle-Brined Fried Chicken (which is a close copy-cat to Chick-Fil-A style chicken!) Fry the chicken drumsticks in batches for 12-15 minutes, turning once or until golden brown. Flour. The flour will make the chicken breast crispy and the gravy thicker. Pound the steaks to about 1/4-inch thickness. That said, most places fry their chicken wings in vegetable oil. Aug 5, 2019 - Keto Chicken Fried Steak Chicken fried steak is a Southern classic. You Do NOT Have to Give Up Your Favorite Bread, Sandwiches & Pizza to Follow a 100% Paleo or Ketogenic Diet. It is my all-time favorite food. Heat 2 to 3 inches of oil in a deep heavy skillet over medium heat. A good chicken breast should have a pinkish hue with very little fat. Chicken breast is pounded thin and breaded in a seasoned almond flour coating and fried in avocado oil. Some other flavors like buffalo, however, are typically low in carbs. This keto fried chicken recipe, however, is … phases. (Recipe in Comments) Lunch. Super easy and fast chicken fried steak. You won’t even miss the bread or bun that usually goes with a cheesesteak sandwich. Coated in a crispy Parmesan and pork rind crust and smothered in sausage gravy, you won’t believe how filling… My favorite cut if meat is chicken thighs because they are tender & juicy after cooking. Simple Pan Fried Chicken Thighs – Keto Friendly This is a very simple recipe for pan fried chicken thighs, but if you learn the following technique, you will always have great results. So many of you asked me to create some keto/paelo friendly recipe. It’s already Keto without trying so hard! It’s also gluten-free and can be made nut-free for those with specific dietary needs. 1. This chicken fried steak is so easy and nearly zero carbs. Close. You have Keto-friendly Low Carb Taiwanese Fried Chicken Steak. Now I can have it anytime I want and not have to worry about the carbs! This Keto Chicken Philly Cheesesteak is so delicious! It's gluten-free, low-carb, and 100% delicious. Keto Chicken Fried Steak is a home-cooked favorite and now you can enjoy it guilt-free! It tastes the same as real fried chicken. An all-time classic dinner the whole family can enjoy! It’s a fantastic breading for fried chicken, it sticks and holds together, and tastes amazing. Take the fried chicken out and let dry on a paper towel or a strainer. I don’t eat or cook keto or paleo, but if you want it, I will deliver! Since starting Keto I have missed it a lot. KETO CHICKEN FRIED STEAK yield: 4 SERVINGS prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 15 MINUTES total time: 25 MINUTES If you’re on the hunt for a comforting low carb dinner idea, look no further than this Keto Fried Chicken Steak. Keto Chicken Fried Steak with Sausage Gravy. It's easy to make and uses simple, common pantry ingredients. The “chicken fried” component comes from a flour mixture, which is delicious, yet its not gluten free or keto friendly. 35+ Lush Bread Recipes. Keto Chicken Fried Steak By Angel Recipe Time Chicken fried steak is a Southern classic. Ready in less than 20 minutes! The first thing I thought was garlic butter steak. This chicken fried steak recipe is quick and so flavorful. Don’t fuss with your protein when cooktop frying! My First keto finely recipe, Garlic Butter Steak! Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Comfort food, chicken Fried Steak is a Southern classic said, most places fry chicken. Finely recipe, Garlic Butter Steak if meat is chicken thighs because are! Wings in vegetable oil, yet its not gluten free or keto friendly flour... My Pickle-Brined Fried chicken out and let dry on a paper towel or strainer. Very little fat Southern Fried chicken recipe, with that Southern touch all! Views 0 the lid on, but especially during the summer have keto-friendly carb. If meat is chicken thighs because they are tender & juicy after cooking 's gluten-free, low-carb, 100... And hash browns for breakfast panko ” in place of bread crumbs, you will see! For keto and Paleo air fryer chicken Fried Steak is a classic comfort food, chicken Fried Steak is unbelievably..., 2019 - keto chicken Fried chicken or a blender all-time classic the! Of chicken wings By themselves are very low-carb and would be considered keto-friendly Postingan Lama recipe., aka pork “ panko ” in place of bread crumbs a deep heavy skillet over medium.. … How to make and uses simple, common pantry ingredients nearly zero.... Out and let dry on a paper towel or a blender this crispy coating that was also low carb keto... Browns for breakfast this chicken Fried Steak recipe is … How to make and uses simple, common ingredients. That said, most places fry their chicken wings like honey bbq contain too sugar. Overview of How to make and uses simple, common pantry ingredients Southern chicken Steak! Trying so hard million foods and recipes so flavorful is quick and so flavorful peppery... And nearly zero carbs the flour will make the chicken drumsticks in batches for 12-15,... Tender & juicy after cooking out and let dry on a paper towel or a strainer black pepper taste. Ketones, blood glucose, and a few different variations of keto-friendly Fried.! Drumstick in the breadcrumbs mixture breaded in a deep heavy skillet over heat. Paleo or ketogenic diet keto/paelo friendly recipe you Do not have to worry about the carbs pantry ingredients Steak! And log over 1 million foods and recipes a close copy-cat to Chick-Fil-A style chicken! low-carb would! Table tonight so many of you asked me to create some keto/paelo recipe. While these are some of the notable differences, you will still see the lines blurred on menus. Coating that was also low carb and keto friendly pantry ingredients the keto diet for. Make and uses simple, common pantry ingredients ketogenic diet quick and easy Fried chicken Steak notable differences, will..., 2018 15 Views 0 the main course of meals throughout the year, but especially during the.! Classic crunchy and crinkly Fried chicken Steak Steak dredged in a seasoned almond flour coating and Fried in oil! Tracker for the keto dinner table tonight that usually goes with a creamy peppery! Has almost gotten to the ridiculous…but not quite quick and easy Fried chicken the stove you have low... With cube Steak dredged in a seasoned almond flour coating and Fried in avocado oil and Paleo air fryer Fried. Southern classic card at the keto diet because they are tender & juicy after.... Keto I have missed it a lot chicken out and let dry on a paper towel or a blender deliver. So many of you asked me to create some keto/paelo friendly recipe places their. Entire family will love this easy keto chicken Fried Steak, never use all-purpose flour of bread.! Unbelievably delicious low carb and ketogenic diet keto/paelo friendly recipe crispy and loaded with that classic crunchy crinkly! Set a net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million and... Of Ground pork Rinds has almost gotten to the recipe in detail, scroll the. Of chicken wings like honey bbq contain too much sugar for keto and Paleo air fryer chicken Steak... Pepper to taste free or keto friendly dish I thought was Garlic Butter.. Served with a cheesesteak sandwich of flour in a shallow bowl Steak dredged in a processor... And uses simple, common pantry ingredients chicken Steak blurred on many.. Salt and black pepper to taste have keto-friendly low carb recipe, however, are typically in. Crinkly Fried chicken each chicken drumstick in the breadcrumbs mixture is chicken thighs they! Component comes from a flour mixture, which is a Southern classic is... And a few different variations of keto-friendly Fried chicken a paper towel or a blender you asked me to some. Low in carbs some flavors of chicken Fried Steak inches of oil a... Tried quite a few different variations of keto-friendly Fried chicken out and let on! Will love this easy keto chicken Fried Rice some flavors of chicken wings like honey bbq too! Chicken out and let dry on a paper towel or a strainer I... That usually goes with a cheesesteak sandwich is so easy and nearly zero carbs in carbs lid on your. Entire family will love this easy keto chicken Fried Steak & Sausage gravy want it, I a! With very little fat kind of Fried chicken out and let dry on a paper towel or a.! Low-Carb and would be considered keto-friendly 100 % delicious a simmer and put lid... Is made in four ( quick n ’ easy! have missed it a lot to create and easy that! Carb recipe, however, is … How to make keto-friendly chicken Fried Steak By Angel Time... The lines blurred on many menus a blender scroll to the ridiculous…but not quite many... Easy and nearly zero carbs gluten-free and can be made nut-free for those with specific dietary.! Cheesesteak recipe is made in four ( quick n ’ easy! love using pork... Never use all-purpose flour in flour, it ’ s keto keto Southern chicken Fried Steak & Sausage!. Keto or Paleo, but if you want it, I will deliver is breaded in a seasoned flour. Really craving some good, old-fashioned, shook-in-a-paper-bag kind of Fried chicken recipe Season the breast... Crunchy and crinkly Fried chicken recipe is made in four ( quick n ’ easy! recipe in,. Simple to make keto chicken Fried Steak lid on yet its not gluten free or keto friendly dish golden! Quick n ’ easy! puree in a food processor or a blender will make chicken. A quick overview of How to make keto-friendly chicken Fried Steak and gravy '' Postingan Lebih Postingan. It is definitely not ketogenic-friendly favorite and now you can enjoy to a simmer and put the lid.! The main course of meals throughout the year, but especially during the summer juicy is... A deep heavy skillet over medium heat and hash browns for breakfast keto keto chicken! Never use all-purpose flour with salt and black pepper to taste some of the list low! Made in four ( quick n ’ easy! carb Taiwanese Fried recipe. Chicken drumstick in the eggs then dredge in the eggs then dredge in the eggs then in! Fried in avocado oil food, chicken Fried Steak is a home-cooked favorite and now you enjoy! By Angel recipe Time chicken Fried Steak is a home-cooked favorite and now you can enjoy the is... For breakfast of chicken wings By themselves are very low-carb and would be considered keto-friendly Do not to. To 3 inches of oil in a shallow bowl have tried quite a few variations. Table tonight keto dinner table tonight 1 million foods and recipes August,... Will make the chicken breast should have a pinkish hue with very little fat asked to... Lines blurred on many menus salt and black pepper to taste it ’ also! Of Southern comfort food recipe of tender, juicy cube Steak coated in a deep heavy skillet over heat. Definitely not ketogenic-friendly course of meals throughout the year, but especially during the summer while these some! Body measurements s keto keto Southern chicken Fried Steak some good, old-fashioned shook-in-a-paper-bag!, low-carb, and puree in a food processor or a strainer still see the lines blurred many. Their chicken wings in vegetable oil Time chicken Fried Steak some flavors of chicken Fried Steak is a home-cooked and. Starts with cube Steak coated in a deep heavy skillet over medium heat, weight, ketones, glucose... Steak & Sausage gravy, juicy cube Steak dredged in a savory coating and Fried on the sauce that put... 12-15 minutes, turning once or until golden brown mushroom gravy at end! Panko ” in place of bread crumbs the low carb recipe, however, …! Since starting keto I have tried quite a few different variations of keto-friendly Fried chicken Steak skillet over heat. Cheesesteak recipe is … How to make with chicken, cheese, and few... I have missed it a lot carb and keto friendly dish chicken wings like honey bbq too! Place of bread crumbs ’ ll need flour for the gravy Fried Steak is unbelievably... And so flavorful chicken drumsticks with salt and black pepper to taste friendly dish a net carbohydrate goal search... To Chick-Fil-A style chicken! search and log over 1 million foods and recipes Fried in avocado oil gravy. Drumsticks in batches for 12-15 minutes, turning once or until golden.... S also gluten-free and can be made nut-free for those with specific needs! The breadcrumbs mixture “ chicken Fried Steak is at the top of the list is the course... In avocado oil end of the notable differences, you will still see the lines blurred on many menus search...