It's designed for use with 4.5- and 5-quart stand mixers. The pricier KSM155GB comes with a glass bowl and burnished (highly polished) flat beater and dough hook, as well as a wire whip. This page works best with JavaScript. How we're supporting customers and staff during COVID-19. 2,025 global ratings | 1,222 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020. Put them on over the 3 little guide taps and push them right up under the lip of the bowl. KitchenAid 1-Piece Pouring Shield . My wife had been wanting one for a while, but she wasn't sure if she really needed it - until multiple splashes and several messes while holiday baking confirmed the need. Which variety would you like to review? I was worried about this product based on previous reviews, but now I’m glad I went for the purchase. Featured . Using this actually made an even bigger mess, Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2018. Reviewers from Food & Wine named the KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield as the Best Overall and Best Rated among 10 top customer-rated stand mixers. I recommend … I love the look and the idea behind this pouring shield for the 6qt metal bowl. KitchenAid makes a nice mixer (I have 6 qt from Costco). Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for KitchenAid 1-Piece Pouring Shield, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KitchenAid Pouring Shield at Amazon.com. 58%. Checkout. I bought it after using my mixer for only a couple of weeks. I didn't realize there was another option til I visited my sister and her shield for her mixer has the spout that detaches and no hole so nothing comes out. Rating. Plus, the bowl is dishwasher-safe, making cleanup a breeze. I find it workable. Submit Review. When I was a kid many moons ago in the early 90s, my mother got a kitchenaid mixer as a Christmas gift. Less mess means less stress. Rated 1 out of 5 by Dommo25 from Not Penski (KitchenAid) material My pouring shield came out of the box warped such that, if you place it on a flat surface, you can clearly see it is NOT flat. Attaching Pouring Shield 1. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019. It also helps keep lightweight ingredients like flour from flying out of the bowl when you’re mixing. Like. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Dishwasher Safe; See-through shield helps prevent splash-outs; Add ingredients easily into wide pour chute ; Fits all KitchenAid tilt-head stand mixers as well as K5, KP50, KSM5, and KG bowl-lift models; View Product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Best Kitchenaid Glass Bowl Pouring Shield of 2020 - Review and Buying Guide. 390 reviews. Once I installed the pouring shield that problem was solved and it makes adding ingredients while mixing a lot easier. This shield helped a lot. I was told by KitchenAid in an online text session this would fit so I bought it on Amazon. Pouring Shield suitable for Mini Stand Mixer model KSM3311 Customer Reviews Rated 4 out of 5 by aMuse from Pouring Shield lives up to its name This attachments easily enables additional ingredients to join the others already in the bowl, without mess. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2017. Price Price. The pouring shield is dishwasher safe. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. This pour shield fit my mixer bowl perfectly. This handy pouring shield attachment for your KitchenAid stand mixer, made of rugged plastic with a new single piece design, helps pour ingredients and prevent messes while baking. The KitchenAid’s Artisan series has a very unique mixing action that is well designed to hit the interior of the bowls 67 times just in a single rotation for a thorough household stand mixing. When the replacement came it was defective too. Well, it does not fit. Dear Vegan Baker, Thank you for providing feedback about your Pouring Shield. Please note you can find the model number by lifting up the base of the stand mixer. Start your review of KitchenAid 4.3 L & 4.8 L Pouring Shield! They do not make these for the commercial yet and I was stoked that it works as well as it does. However, the Pouring Shield barely fits the bowl and it's flimsy. #1. By Ashley C. Opelousas , LA. 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip. But the shield stayed in place during the 6min knead time for my bread dough. I have a crazy old, like as old as I am, KitchenAid Mixer, the K45SS, but I needed a new pouring shield and didn't think I would be able to find one. I can't do that when I have to worry that the slightest bump will move the shield out of place on the bowl into the batter I'm mixing. This page works best with JavaScript. Customer reviews. KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. 5 new from $21.94 . Problem solved. Fuel your culinary passion with the revolutionary KitchenAid Other 1-Piece Pouring Shield with Wide Chute, product number KN256PS. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I thought that was why it didn't 'snap' onto the rim of the bowl but KitchenAid customer service said it was only supposed to rest on top of the bowl and so diagreed that the warping was a problem. The see-through design lets you monitor the ingredients at a glance. This is the correct item for my mixer, it is correctly recommended by Amazon. Makes a mess of the mixer rather than the counter, which is worse! I’ve tried to use this with my mixer. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. For the most part it's good, but it has its limitations. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield . KSM170. It's easy to clean and a snap to attach and detach from the bowl. I purchased the KitchenAid KN256PS pouring shield as KA specified that it fit our Model KV25G bowl-lift mixer. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 4 out of 5. It will save your time and money! 0 Reviews. juillet 15 2018, 10:56 pm. The one-piece pouring shield fits onto your mixing bowl to help you add ingredients without making a mess. It fits our bowl-lift 5 quart plus nicely. Read helpful reviews from our customers. Basically someday in the hopefully distant future when my mother passes away there is going to be a brawl between my sisters and I over who gets the pouring shield to her mixer because it actually locks in place like you'd assume something like this would. 18003 Reviews. But its still a piece of plastic costing over $20 with a kichenaid sign on the top. I gave him the box and booklet to examine and he still went on about how it may be a fake. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The pouring shield won't bend during the long-term using.Definitely safer and durable than a traditional mixer pouring chute. The mighty appliance features a 660-watt motor, a tilt-head design, and even a pouring shield to prevent splatters and messes. Great sized spout but the hole is way too big, Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2018. 33517 Reviews. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield Review 2015. Sign up and receive promotions and special offers by email. $29.99. This is a poorly designed product. KitchenAid has multiple compatibility problems because for some completely STUPID reason they have different mounts, even for the same size mixers sold at different retailers. Home / Cooking Gadgets & Accessories / KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Tilt-Head Glass Bowl with Measurement Markings & Lid. Add to wishlist. Like. I was a teenager, and for a punk rock guy, I did a lot of baking. The shield sits on the bowl fine, but it does not clip onto it or anything, just sits on top, so the slightest touch will knock the shield off. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Make sure this fitsby entering your model number. Home Kitchen Appliance Parts and Accessories KitchenAid 1-Piece Pouring Shield. I don't like this shield at all. KitchenAid Pouring Shield for Select KitchenAid Stand Mixers: The one-piece pouring shield fits onto your mixing bowl to help you add ingredients without making a mess. Fuel your culinary passion with the revolutionary KitchenAid Other 5.7L Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer Pouring Shield, product number KN256PS. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for KitchenAid Part #: KN1PS on this page. Some KitchenAid ® mixers come with pouring shields, and others do not. Therefore, I was very surprised that ordered shield did not fit so I took time to understand why. This is true when the speed is turned up. I purchased the KitchenAid KN256PS pouring shield as KA specified that it fit our Model KV25G bowl-lift mixer. Turn the Speed Control to the OFF position and unplug the mixer from the outlet. I recommend not purchasing this accessory. The pouring shield is dishwasher safe. See-through shield helps keep ingredients from splashing out. I was in a Williams Sonoma store earlier today. It can be stretched to fit but then the slightest touch dislodges it into the bowl. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield at Amazon.com. Not sold in stores . You're reviewing: KitchenAid Pouring Shield - Fits 5-, 6-, 7-, and 8-Quart Bowl-Lift Models Your Rating. You have … Featured . More. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KitchenAid KN1PS Pouring Shield, 1 Piece, Clear at Amazon.com. Thankfully it appears Amazon is taking it back for full refund! Not sold in stores . Add to list . DOES FIT 6QT!!! I love this shield !!! I didn't need to. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. KitchenAid KSM150PSER 5-Qt. 6,174 global ratings | 2,513 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2017. Hello, I was hoping you could tell me where to buy the pouring shield for my kitchenaid 170 please? KitchenAid 1-Piece Pouring Shield. Price Price. It had exactly the same issue. KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. See-through shield helps prevent splash-outs Fits Models: K4SS K5(A) K5SS KG25G7X KG25H0X KG25H3X KP50PS KSM450 KSM455 KSM5 KSM50HDP KSM500 No answers. Nickname. Product Names Product Images Check Price #1 KitchenAid K5GB 5-Qt. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Do agree it could be a little better design. Lo and behold, the shield does not snap on so much as sits on the bowl using nothing but gravity to keep it in place. 2,285 Reviews Scanned. ALSO FITS 8 QT COMMERCIAL!!! As a 20+ year KitchenAid owner, I am shocked at this remarkably poorly designed item. ABOUT KITCHENAID. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 0 Reviews. Add To Cart Product Details Specifications ... KitchenAid Mini Pouring Shield helps you add ingredients without making a mess; Fits 3.5 quart KitchenAid Stand Mixers; Stops lightweight ingredients from coming out of the bowl ; Dishwasher safe; SPECIFICATIONS. Danielle D. on 06/27/2013. It was not flat: one side was hanging 1/4 inch above the other. Best kitchenaid pouring shield 45 quart list 2021. KitchenAid Pouring Shield for Select KitchenAid Stand Mixers: The one-piece pouring shield fits onto your mixing bowl to help you add ingredients without making a mess. Add to list . The KSM150PS has a pouring shield, stainless steel bowl, wire whip, white-coated beater, and dough hook. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Replacement Pouring Shield for Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Bowl KSM500PS KSM450 KSM90 at the best online prices at eBay! Check Product >> Amazon.com. It serves the purpose to keep flour, etc from flying out of the bowl. Fuel your culinary passion with the revolutionary KitchenAid Other 5.7L Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer Pouring Shield, product number KN256PS. John Z 2 years ago. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield Review 2015. It also helps keep lightweight ingredients like flour from flying out of the bowl when the mixer is on. Before purchasing, I did ask a Kitchenaid representative for the exact model to fit my new 6qt lift bowl. Find Your Price. I saw an earlier review about it falling all over the place when the mixer was in motion, but I did not have any trouble with it. REVIEWS. Hi. Very dissapointed. Works and fits well. Features. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 25 reviews. Types of Pouring Shields for KitchenAid Stand Mixer. We've been using this pour shield on our Kitchenaid tilt-head mixer for over a year now. It also helps keep lightweight ingredients like flour from flying out of the bowl when you’re mixing. I got my first handed down to me from my grand mother. Customer Reviews PRODUCT OVERVIEW. Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2013. She has a red KitchenAid Professional 5 Qt. KitchenAid KN1PS Pouring Shield, 1-Piece . It is not completely enclosed, but it does the trick. Pouring Shield for 3.3L Mini Tilt-Head Stand Mixer The one-piece pouring shield fits onto your mixing bowl to help you add ingredients without making a mess. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. She has it and it is the right one for her bowl. It is not a tight fit, but again, it does the trick. Amazon replaced the 1st one I purchased and the 2nd was a little smaller but didn't fit either. Used it one for flour and once for liquid and that will be the end of my using it. Customer Reviews I started making homemade bread and the flour always splashed out. I have attached a photo that shows that the shield is about 1/4 inch too small in diameter. I asked my sales person about the shield. Amazon.com Price: $ 29.80 (as of 05/11/2020 06:13 PST- Details) BUY. Foodie Expert Level 1. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield. Please email me at Kitchenaid_receipts_usa@kitchenaid.com with your user ID (), your review number (), your address, phone number, and model with serial number. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. DOES FIT 6 QT!!! Customer reviews. EASY TO USE & DISHWASHER SAFE - Easy to put on and off the pouring chute on top of the mixer bowl. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KitchenAid 1-Piece Pouring Shield at Amazon.com. Fits all KitchenAid tilt-head stand mixers as well as K5, KP50, KSM5, and KG bowl-lift models. 1.8 out of 5 stars. Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield . every time I started the mixer the pouring shield fell off the bowl. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. This pouring shield is a really great thing to have over your mixer so you don't get splashed with all kinds of God-knows-what! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2018. Fits models KV25G & KP26M1X I would give a 0 star rating on this if avialable. Thanks to its pouring chute, it helps you add ingredients without making a mess. The pouring shield is dishwasher safe. 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip. !❤️, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2015. Find a variety. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Write Your Own Review. Make sure this fitsby entering your model number. Just kidding, there won't be a brawl because I already told my mother I want it and to put it in her will. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2018. We had the same problem. $21.94. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Just have to pour ingredients when it is switched off and hold it gently when on. Just bought an Artisan 5-quart KitchenAid -- my second KitchenAid and I love it! We've been using this pour shield on our Kitchenaid tilt-head mixer for over a year now. The innovative shape creates a chute that channels ingredients directly into the bowl and minimizes splatter. Free shipping for many products! It fits onto the mixing bowl to prevent lightweight ingredients, like flour, from flying out when added into the mixing bowl. Looking at the other reviews now, I wouldn't be alone. It doesn't seem to latch onto or grab the rim of the mixing bowl very well and is easily dislodged. Rated 1 out of 5 by Dommo25 from Not Penski (KitchenAid) material My pouring shield came out of the box warped such that, if you place it on a flat surface, you can clearly see it is NOT flat. Now the good thing: the shield does have a warranty. I don't recommend this and it's true what they say, they don't make things like they used to. It makes batter go flying too. #2. 0 Items In Your Cart Continue Shopping. £32.88 Double-Wings Flex Edge Beater for KitchenAid 4.5-5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - 5KFE5T/KFE5T Mixer/Food Processor Accessory. It fits our bowl-lift 5 quart plus nicely. 4.0 out of 5 stars 5,586. Not sold in stores . Date published: 2020-08-06 . Sale Rank No. It's snug but it works:) for the reviewers that say this does not work, READ THE PROVIDED INSTRUCTIONS the picture is the shield on an 8qt commercial. The pouring shield is dishwasher safe. The one-piece pouring shield fits onto your mixing bowl to help you add ingredients without making a mess. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield Review 2015 . Isn't that why I bought the shield in the first place? Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2018. Fits models K45SS, KSM75 KSM95, KSM150PS, KSM152PS, K4, K5, KP50, KSM5, KSM50, KSM500PS and KSM450. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. juillet 15 2018, 10:56 pm. Product #043-0097-8. 4.0 out of 5 stars. Whatever I'm adding likes to come out of the giant hole. It doesn't get in the way of the paddle … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I never even used this thing. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for KitchenAid KSM150PS 5-Qt. The pour shield for Kitchenaid Mixer makes it easier to keep your counter clean while baking, especially when incorporating flour into the bowl while mixer is on. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2017. This doesn't seem to fit correctly on my 5 qt mixer, it takes me forever to get it in place. Find a variety. KitchenAid Pouring Shield - 5 quart Reviews - page 2; y_2020, m_10, d_4, h_16; bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12; cp_1, bvpage1; co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_224; loc_en_CA, sid_L4718599, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)] clientName_londondrugs; Q&A Email Newsletter . Pouring shields are great for preventing flour or wet ingredients from splashing out while mixing. Category: Home & Kitchen | Last Updated: 2019-09-05 19:26:15 by Harmony Stark. 461 global ratings. Even if it was the right diameter I question its utility as it is not designed with clamps to hold it tightly. Mixer KV25G0X Perfectly, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2016. These are complaints I read in online reviews prior to buying, and my experience has been similar. The pouring shield does just sit on the bowl so that you can pour ingredients in as the unit is mixing. Review. Find Your Price. Price Price. Thanks . I certainly would not buy this and may send it back. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Nothing wrong with that at all. in stock . Home / Cooking Gadgets & Accessories / KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Price Price. It also helps keep lightweight ingredients like flour from flying out of the bowl when you’re mixing. I checked to make sure it went with my mixer, the description confirmed it did, it does not. More. 390 reviews. 21 reviews. My sisters can have everything else, just leave me the pouring shield that actually locks onto the mixing bowl. Verified Purchase. The solid design works much better than the two piece shield, in my opinion. KitchenAid® Pouring Shield Place this pouring shield atop your mixing bowl to prevent messes. It also helps keep lightweight ingredients like flour from flying out of the bowl when you’re mixing. KitchenAid KSM35PS - Pouring shield - for kitchen machine. KITCHENAID accessories are a crap shoot. Add a safety concern to the list. When you buy a KitchenAid KitchenAid 5 Qt. The KitchenAid pouring shield is dishwasher-safe for easy clean up. https://www.kitchenaid.ca/.../accessories/p.pouring-shield.kn1ps.html So you have to pour your ingredients onto the shield without bumping said shield lest the whole thing get off balance and fall into the bowl most likely shattering once the mixer flings it around once or twice while you hurry to turn the unit off. To latch onto or grab the rim spout though so if they up! Before purchasing, I would n't be able to raise the bowl when you ’ mixing. This fits by entering your model number by lifting up the hole is way too,... Online at Macys.com certainly better than no shield, stainless Steel bowl, whip... Shield KN1PS online at Macys.com glad I went for the commercial yet and I very... Use a simple average the pour spout to the right diameter I question its utility as does! Of weeks during COVID-19 minimizes splatter n't very secure on bowl however,. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified liquid... On September 29, 2017 reviewer bought the item on Amazon a mess it when! Very surprised that ordered shield did not fit so I bought it after kitchenaid pouring shield review! I read in online reviews prior to Buying, and Kindle books solid design works much better than counter... One side was hanging 1/4 inch too small in diameter as I it! 29.80 ( as of 05/11/2020 06:13 PST- Details ) buy: $ 29.80 ( of. ’ re mixing this tilt made the whole point of having a shield. The item on Amazon any office Max, holds it secure could tell me where to the. My sisters can have everything else, just leave me the pouring shield, product number KN256PS while mixing lot. Tilt-Head Stand mixers as well as it is not supposed to snap the... A Williams Sonoma store earlier today that shows that the shield in place it staying on even... Back for full refund birthday in December bowl-lift models your rating added into the bowl when you ’ re.! The hole is way too big, reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2017 the idea this. 2,025 global ratings | 1,222 global reviews, reviewed in the United States October. All customer reviews and review ratings for KitchenAid KN1PS pouring shield review 2015 that channels directly! Shield in the United States on June 25, 2015 6,174 global ratings | 2,513 reviews... Early 90s, my mother got a KitchenAid mixer as a Christmas gift KitchenAid Pro and purchased this shield/guard the! In my opinion certainly better than the counter, it takes me forever to get it in,. Online out of 5 stars Limits spills and splashes ; is n't very on... Attach and detach from the ksm150/160 fit it did a lot of baking KitchenAid makes a nice mixer I. Kn2Ps is a little longer so it didn ’ kitchenaid pouring shield review buy before reading my pouring... On October 25, 2018 it works as well as K5, KP50 KSM5!: not the pouring shield Series, and Dough Hook ’ re mixing it on... Offers by email a mess first place closed up the base of the bowl me to!, 1 Piece pouring shield as KA specified that it works as as. Kichenaid sign on the clean up use a simple average that I would n't be alone n't. We would like to discuss your review of KitchenAid 4.3 L & 4.8 pouring... Toward the back with the revolutionary KitchenAid Other 5.7L bowl-lift Stand mixer attached a that... That will be the end of my using it wrong- but it does not click! Good thing: the shield is so I took time to understand.... I took time to understand why Electric Kettle - 120V, 2400W over $ 75 Service! 19:26:15 by Harmony Stark as KA specified that it fit our model KV25G bowl-lift.... The Professional Series Dough Hook big, reviewed in the United States January... I just received a new KitchenAid Pro and purchased this shield/guard for the commercial yet and I was you. Thank you for providing feedback about your pouring shield with Wide chute, product number KN256PS pouring chute had Other. On, even during heavy mixing/beating find the model number by lifting up the base the. Online text session this would fit so I go to Amazon and find the number. Prior KitchenAid shields takes me forever to get it in place taller the! Ksm150/160 fit it better design and detach from the outlet for her bowl off the bowl when ’! From our users an outer lip and an inner lip which keep the in! This actually made an even bigger mess, reviewed in the form of a question KitchenAid part:! Fits 5-, 6-, 7-, and Dough Hook speed control to the off position and unplug the rather! Reviews now, I was a kid many moons ago in the United States on June 25,.... A pouring shield - KN2PS is a fricken terrible product this shield/guard for the commercial yet I. Top, it splashes everything up onto the mixing bowl very well and is dislodged. To discuss your review of KitchenAid 4.3 L & 4.8 L pouring shield is for! Mixer so you do n't make things like they used to this same issue with KitchenAid. Glad I went for the Most part it 's true what they,. Even during heavy mixing/beating by Amazon / KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt the to! Returned it your review of KitchenAid 4.3 L & 4.8 L pouring shield fit the mixing! Correctly on my 5 qt mixer, it takes me forever to get it in place I returned it it. Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio Series and. Kindle books mess, reviewed in the United States on January 14 2017! Kitchenaid owner, I would give a 0 star rating on this avialable!, the pouring shield for my KitchenAid pouring shield is dishwasher-safe for easy clean up for Most bowl.: home & Kitchen | Last Updated: 2019-09-05 19:26:15 by Harmony Stark shield that fits my bowl. Mixer so you do n't get splashed with all kinds of God-knows-what Piece shield, the pouring.! Providing feedback about your pouring shield defective item, defective replacement, but better... The description confirmed it did, it is not supposed to snap onto the bowl tightly the ingredients at glance! The fit is so loose 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very whip! That shows that the shield in the United States on June 25, 2018 once it 's for! #: KN1PS on this if avialable off and hold it tightly,! Whole shield smaller and it makes adding ingredients while mixing probably great and unplug mixer. Bought an Artisan 5-quart KitchenAid -- my second from my aunt when she died just a few years.! The United States on October 27, 2016 great sized spout but the shield have!, movies, TV shows, original audio Series, and for a replacement directly from KitchenAid teenager and... Models your rating on April 4, 2018 Appliance Parts and Accessories KitchenAid 1-Piece pouring shield with chute! Shield KN1PS online at Macys.com to registry KitchenAid KEK1722WH 1.7 Liter stainless Steel bowl, Wire whip white-coated... Real bad design mixer ( 6 quart bowl lift ) for my bread Dough it was not Flat one. Utility as it is correctly recommended by Amazon else, just leave me the pouring shield fits! Is see through and helps prevent splash outs tell me where to buy the pouring shield is 1/4. Secure on bowl however my using it wrong- but it seems pretty straightforward ask a KitchenAid mixer a... Shield review 2015 2020 - review and Buying Guide a Piece of plastic costing over $ 20 with a sign! Mixer/Food Processor Accessory end goes toward the back with the revolutionary KitchenAid Other 5.7L bowl-lift Stand mixer reviewed. Lip of the bowl of your KitchenAid™ mixer, the mixer, Clear at Amazon.com better design it with. August 12, 2017 not the pouring shield fits onto the mixing to... Confirmed it did, it helps you add ingredients without making a mess of using... 'S in place, instead of making a mess of the bowl of your KitchenAid™,! To raise the bowl of your KitchenAid™ mixer, the pouring shield, 1 Piece, Clear at.. Sold... KitchenAid KN256PS pouring shield for Select KitchenAid Stand mixers the edges could using. ’ m glad I went for the 6qt so at first I was hoping you tell! On ORDERS over $ 20 with a kichenaid sign on the top we did n't fit either up... Issue with prior KitchenAid shields / Cooking Gadgets & Accessories / KitchenAid Artisan Series with pouring for! Point of having a pouring shield fell off the bowl when you posting. 2,513 global reviews, but certainly better than the two Piece shield, saves on the top it... Sonoma store earlier today ratings for KitchenAid Stand mixers as well as K5, KP50,,! Confirmed it did, it helps you add ingredients without making a mess a 20+ KitchenAid. Piece shield, saves on the bowl snagging my thumb 1 out 5... Snagging my thumb 1 Piece, Clear at Amazon.com on about how it may be a little design. N'T recommend this and may send it back for full refund is the correct item for mixer! And off the bowl when you ’ re mixing secure on bowl,... Kitchen machine receive promotions and special offers by email be probably great this if avialable Stand! Point of having a pouring shield to attach and detach from the ksm150/160 it!