Jan 16 - Put the correct solo section in "Things Behind The Sun" / Mar 16 - "Cello Song" made less rubbish Feb 18 - Added the fingerpicked demo version to the "Place To Be" tab Feb 19 - Improved version of "One Of These Things First" / Jun 19 tweaked "Pink Moon" The Tabs: If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. C G C F C. F no yes. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Chords for EADGBE × … Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;). Basically this means that I got the chords right but the picking wrong. Know standard no yes. (He's playing so many more notes). Artist: Nick Drake, Title: Things Behind the Sun EADGBE; Tab; Nick Drake; Things Behind the Sun; EADGBE Resources Create Chord Sheets Chords . MORE INFO. First of all, I'm not so good at playing, and second, I can't hear it exact enough. However if you find it easier to just strum the chords then do so. Any suggestions welcome. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . subscribe share tweet. D A D G D. F♯ 1st fret yes >From the Morning. Things Behind The Sun tab by Nick Drake with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Ride. THINGS BEHIND THE SUN From Nick Drake's brilliant last studio album 'Pink Moon' STANDARD Tuning (eadgbe) CAPO FOURTH FRET It sounds like he is strumming (without a plectrum) and picking some notes something Nick Drake does incredible smoothly and well. Things Behind the Sun D G D D A D 6th fret yes. [Ab B Abm Gb Dbm A Db E] Chords for Nick Drake - Things Behind The Sun with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Choose and determine which version of Things Behind The Sun chords and Guitar tabs by Nick Drake you can play. Harvest Breed. Time Has Told Me. Things Behind the Sun Nick Drake Album - Pink moon I have figured out how I can play that song and not what Nick's doing. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Nick Drake's songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well. Things Behind The Sun. Things Behind The Sun Chords by Nick Drake learn how to play chords diagrams. C G C F C. E no. Time of No Reply standard down 2 frets Parasite. D A D G D. F♯ 2nd fret yes. Things Behind The Sun chords. Things Behind The Sun tab. subscribe share tweet. Last updated on 04.24.2015 Things Behind The Sun chords by Nick Drake with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Things Behind The Sun by Nick Drake - GuitarFACE Episode 32 YouTube Please beware of them that stare / They'll only smile to see you while / Your time away / And once you've seen what they have been / To win the earth just won't seem worth / Your Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Things Behind The Sun (Nick Drake) en Cifra Club. Things Behind The Sun Guitar Tab by Nick Drake learn how to play chords diagrams.