Just sad that on the website you can see the hurricanes and the tropical storm and the names. For winds aloft, it would be nice to choose statue mph and nautical mph. Both of these issues could be fixed in a small future update, so watch this space. Nope... try again. Numbers, neatly spaced across the map, tell you the temperature in that area (units can be changed in the app’s settings). keep up the great work! This is by far the best weather app with the most unique features of any weather app as well. The U.S. has 7 cities identified on the map. Choose this App. Reliable forecasts and easy to use graphical display has been proven accurate time after time. Something to show me the more detailed aspects of the weather. I downloaded this app on my iPhone running IOS 11.1.1 and it won’t open! And well done. Love how you break it down to winds, clouds, etc. But solid. an easy 5 stars, and a very strong recommend to those who are making the decision to purchase. The developer has corrected the problem. Thanks so much!!!! The uniqueness of the app comes from the amount of data displayed. Deleted, reinstalled and didn’t allow location and it seemed to work. Only wish the cloud layer/imagery was higher resolution - should be an easy improvement to make. Love Ventusky! This makes the interconnection of all atmospheric phenomena obvious. Can not even open the app—/crashes immediately. Disclosure: Apprview.com is not affiliated in any way including development, production, management, marketing, design, or otherwise with any iOS app. Great little app with every measure I need as a North Texas Angler. Wish they would explain more about the different features. Found the website, which is awesome, that led me here. The app is much smoother to operate on-the-go over the website (not criticizing the website, merely thinking of ease of use on a smartphone) and now has all the features for forecasting a day or several working out on the water. Price: $3/£3 Version: 7.1 Size: 130.9 MB Seller: InMeteo s.r.o. Awesome app, I use it all the time, for photography to determine heat and wind and for boating! I’ll definitely change my review if this problem gets corrected. George Thompson doesn't recommend Ventusky. The recent addition of the widget is welcome as well. There are zero state or country boundaries, practically zero city names. Really interesting app but curious why no map options? I was having issues with it crashing. I delete it, reinstall it, and works only once. Easy to understand. as interested as i am in meteorology, i hope the developers branch out and give us other apps to enjoy. When there is a high wind warning it displays the wind gusts out to a insane number of decimal places. Thanks! By far the best weather app I’ve seen. If you want a weather App with world wide wind, ocean waves and other weather related events on a global scale, this is it. I posted this a while back, and they fixed it to show numbers in white on dark background. Reinstalled. Quite comprehensive and detailed. With Ventusky, you get more accurate predictions. There are tons of apps which offer an alternative to Apple’s own built-in Weather app. This app has been vital for those of us in N CA with the major fires. This app gives reliable hurricane predictions. There is problems whem i use the Arabic iphone with this app Sunset is in fact about 9 pm locally. Thank you! Thank you for your job. I love this app. Thank you. The temp on map is not the same as it says. The Sun and Moon information doesn’t work at all and when it did appear once for me, the information for the date was incorrect. ...but still buggy. Finally a global view on weather without click bait, ads and frankly bad interpretations. 4 stars from me. So far so good. As it is, it’s a challenge to get a big picture of weather systems because as you zoom out to see each system, you lose reference to the specific geographic location. Most other apps have all the same features but this one is unlike any other. I enjoy the application quite thoroughly. Windy.app also provides general weather forecast: temperature, air pressure, cloud cover, precipitation, and tides. So please add an map layer that shows the streets or a more detailed map view so it’s easier to reference points on the map other than my location. This is the most accurate weather app I have used. The map provided does not give good landmarks at times depending on the area you are looking at. And it gets better with every update! Love this thing and use it daily. Fixed the issue. It becomes totally useless at that point. Now have the whole family using on IOS App. Ventusky Weather app is an app that we can get supperb weather informations.So this is the best weather App that I preferring to you all.Dont forget to subscribe. And the app makes it even better and faster. But I wouldn’t deduct a star for that. Apprview.com may be paid for any app purchases made by users of our website. The weather info in layers & radar are close to TV News Media Professionals or equal! Fantastic graphics to show exactly what is going on around you weather wise. Hands down this is the best live weather map in the planet. And now information I need daily for work is quickly and easily accessible and I can even get updates while out on the boat if needed as long as we are near shore and get cell service. The map disappears when I change settings. Once you download and launch the app, it asks permission to access your location. When you change the weather map, Ventusky updates the app in lightning-fast time. No one even comes close. At some point they disappear. WIND ANIMATION The Ventusky application solves weather displaying in an interesting way. This is the best app I’ve seen so far for doing that. This could very well become a best seller weather app for those wanting more than just your basic type weather app! This app was recommended by a friend who is a meteorologist. It seems to be a little difficult to predict rain and weather related to storms, but it still does it. Been using the Ventusky web site for a while now, and love to look at the weather patterns that are so beautifully rendered there. You might not be interested in seeing forecasted temperature. Great app and info! It gives an incredibly valuable overview of how the air is moving, and how it’s expected to change. The website has it, I thought the app would have it too. Just temp and wind at different altitudes. In-app purchases. Still much better than Weather Underground. This is the most complete, beautiful weather app. I am a loyal user of the website, which I use for sailing. Standard features are typically Street, Satellite, and Terrain views occasionally coming in optional if at all. Best Once you give your consent, it quickly locates you and shows various weather information with wind animation – that I find very engaging and exciting. Platform: iPhone and iPad. Thank you for a very useful ap. it would be nice to toggle them on and off and overly them. Thank you InMeteo. It crashes upon opening. Love it! I watched the 2017 hurricane season on Ventusky as my go to for info. I love it, you can see weather all over the world, where you are or where you are going. Seems to have many glitches and bugs because it crashes often. A Detailed Review of Ventusky – 3D Weather Maps App for iPhone, iPad, and Android Inside the Ventusky App. This is best app closest thing to accurate I have found. App serves most functions I want to see in a weather app but is missing key features of nearly all other competing weather applications. The map is a hodgepodge of thousands of numbers that have virtually no reference to any but one location. Not too happy about the price without so many of the animations already in effect on the site. Find helpful reviews, opinions, and ratings about Ventusky from actual users. ———————- This has been more accurate than any other weather apps out there! This list contains a total of 13 apps similar to Ventusky. Ventusky: An Amazing Weather App. The funny part is how a weather company in Chzecslacavia was able to resolve my issue quickly, while cricket wireless couldn't figure put how to get a subscriber to navigate their website. Started using after seeing someone on YouTube Report the wind speeds & updates on Hurricane Irma & it’s progress. On days when you have to decide whether or not it’s even smart to try to get to work, knowing the near real-time local accumulations along your route is invaluable. And its a paid app. It’s the weekend again… so I went looking for something different, and I came up with an amazing weather app called Ventusky. Really cool during hurricane season, Ventusky has to be the best detailed weather app available today. Chuck, With newest update used it daily in meteorology class- see fronts, high/low patterns, hurricanes develop, coriolis trends, the works. Update Uninstalled app and reinstalled as requested by developer not works great Version: 7.1 Good app but needs better base maps. Been using for nearly a year. I bought Ventusky after using the web version, and finding it is the best weather information provider. This is now my go-to weather app! The U.S. has 7 cities identified on the map. These forecasts for ventusky are based on the GFS model and were created for windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing and other extreme sports activities. The visual display gives you an intuitive sense that’s hard to get any other way. It’s hard to narrow into the tiny dot, I prefer the more visible, clickable star. Look forward to seeing that as an addition. Two problems I have are that: hands-down the finest weather app on the app store! An aerial image or one with more towns, roads and waterways would be a lot better. I figured it would be the same as the website. When the jet stream at 12K meters is displayed in a dark purple, the wind speed numbers are black and practically invisible. I can only view the map for a few seconds before it disappears. The only thing that is missing for me is the wave heights on the Great Lakes. I’ve used the website for a couple years and finally got the app for my phone! I was browsing the app store and found Ventusky: Weather Maps in the top 10 of the weather apps. Admittedly, the weather map interface might not suit every type of user. I think having Terrain view would be applicable to backcountry travel. Not able to use this app for months now. Biggest downfall right now and what keeps me going back to the website instead of the app is there's no wave information in the app. Other layers like temps, air pressure, Thunderstorms and freezing levels also help build your understanding of the day’s conditions. I had a problem with the app not working after upgrading to to IOS 11.3. I have used your web site for snowmachine (yes it’s snowmachine not snowmobile in Alaska) info for years. Ventusky: Weather Maps reviews, ASO score & analysis on App Store, iOS This app keeps crashing every time I open it - iPhone and iPad alike. Maybe I’m still missing something, but the one thing that would make it 5* for me is the ability to save a more visible location on the map, like you can on the web-site. Wind is displayed using streamlines which clearly portray the continuous development of weather. I would like to say, why is this not #1 in Weather Apps. Sorry I bought it. A Detailed Review of Ventusky – 3D Weather Maps App for iPhone, iPad, and Android Inside the Ventusky App Once you download and launch the app, it asks permission to access your location. It is developed by InMeteo, who have also released the following apps. As a Michigan resident, wave data is really useful for me. First, the developer needs to make a single button which brings you back to the current time and location. Love this app now if you could just put a little bit better map where I’m located in the United States draw the lines in of the state line is a little darker thank you. Alternatives to Ventusky for Android, Web, iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet and more. Can’t go wrong, excellent app,loaded with info. There is none better, and I tried them all. Pls update this version. The Ventusky application solves weather displaying in an interesting way. Check out the daily app ranking, rank history, ratings, features and reviews of top apps like Ventusky: Weather Maps on google-play Store. Apologies if these have already been reported. The best weather app I’ve come across giving realistic rain and wind conditions . Excellent work! The weather map did not have rain within 10 miles. One can see the direction of the winds, wind gusts, temperatures, and see the weather information in real time. I use this for wind speeds when traveling, planning a fishing trip! I’m not sure I find the precipitation accurate or I’m just not understanding the interface. Seems you have to be a meteorologist or have a PHD to understand the terminology they use! That is all. . I’d be willing to pay a monthly subscription fee to access the Euro data. Add a forecast and make the map more accurate. Fairly priced. The GFS model is never accurate. Keep up the good work. The developer hasn’t fixed the disappearing bug I reported. On a computer, it’s free. This app is to die for! I would give it 5 stars, if the app had the “waves” which tells you how big the waves are. Ventusky puts it all in one place: wind, gusts, thunderstorms, and waves. It does not show much no radar view. Airflow on Earth is always in motion and the streamlines depict this motion in an amazing way. Been using ever since! Apologies if these have already been reported. The iOS app is a great start. I can only view the map for a few seconds before it disappears. But it’s a great app and I hope they improve it. Crush in iPhone 7 Plus I wish I had known this before paying for the app. Hilarious. - Could not find how to select certain GEO coordinates and/or leave a permanent bookmark on the map. So much information on a global scale. As a long distance bicyclist, Ventusky is very useful to see wind and temperatures! Great work. The map disappears when I change settings. I am still hopeful though. I have really enjoyed this app up until this month. Forecast of weather, precipitation, wind, cloud cover, atmospheric pressure, snow cover and other meteorological data for different altitudes is available for the whole world. It becomes totally useless at that point. Out the window it was raining hard...pouring with lightning. I added a location favorite and it crashes and will not start again. Love the Web app (found it in the UK Mail coverage of the Irma and Maria hurricanes) and I was hooked. Watching it is almost hypnotic. Too bad, it looks cool. Your program continually reverts to 2018! Also i do live in middle east and there’s a lot of dust going here and i could not find icon about dust. They responded with an hour with the solution to my problem. But is there anything missing from the equation? Looses map and you have to reinstall. Outstanding detail! You can also travel back in time to see how the weather has evolved. Wind streak lines are a bit short. They need to change the color option so that wind speed background is legible in the darker shades. 12/2/17 update. Changing the unit in the settings does not change the winds aloft in the map. So, is ventusky.com safe? Please fix! iOS 11.3, No longer works after upgrading to to IOS 11.3. There are zero state or country boundaries, practically zero city names. If I were to improve it, adding real time frontal boundaries, something deleted from most weather apps in the last year, would be a huge benefit if there is still access to the data link for those metrics??? Similar graphs are available for wind and precipitation. A lot can happen in 3 hours and by that I may as well watch the weatherman. Two problems I have are that: The app is crashing as soon as it opens, both on iPhone and iPad. Airflow on Earth is always in motion and the streamlines depict this motion in an amazing way. What is all the hype? Hi, It is awesome! The app doesn’t remember the prior setting. There are weather apps and then there are weather apps, but I’ve never seen a weather app like Ventusky. this makes it totally unusable and useless. First we really need to address the fact that there needs to be adjustable opacity for any layers currently enabled. Interesting and varied info well presented! There is nothing I can discover to get these displays to work. Being a weather fanatic, this app is the best I’ve seen yet. is een app voor iPhone, iPad en iPod touch met iOS versie 10.0 of hoger, geschikt bevonden voor gebruikers met leeftijden vanaf 4 jaar.. De applicatie combineert op bijzondere wijze een exacte weersvoorspelling voor elke mogelijke plaats op aarde met een kaart die de ontwikkeling van het weer voor de wijdere omgeving weergeeft. It's possible that something may be wrong with my version, I'm not sure, and I look forward to changing my review to a 5 * one after this is fixed. I came across this by accident and LOVE it. First I'd like to say great app! Beautiful details from granular to global. We'd recommend you read the app's reviews before buying or downloading to see what other people say about this app. Just hope they fix sometime soon. Ventusky: Weather Maps, a IOS app originally developed by InMeteo, s.r.o. Really good display of data. , App is all cool and colorful but lacks in instruction of use and never could find a Legend for the iPhone version, Simone said the iPad version has it. This is my favorite iPhone app to view model forecasts. Allow user to keep imperial units for surface data and metric for upper air data if they choose. Now, I’m not surprised at all that it’s made it’s way into the top ten weather apps and very quickly at that. I bought this app around hurricane season of last year and just recently got a new iPhone. WIND ANIMATION The Ventusky application solves weather displaying in an interesting way. Hello all, I rarely review apps, but this was needed. It is raining where I am for the second day in a row and this app shows nothing. This is a potentially very good app for weather. Also because of the developer response I got from my initial 2 star review stating that the 1 hour time frame being removed as an option was not true. *, Program is poor and settings do not work and dates. Not worth $.01 cent. 10stars great work guys. The interface is good and the rending of the layers is crisp and fast. Sadly, in recent times the weather forcasting feature has been totally disabled. I’m a pilot, so having some detailed information about the weather is something I usually keep in my pocket and this app does that well. The weather models are incredibly accurate and reliable. . The website is also awesome, but the app is a little more convenient. Now you can only see things in 3 hour segments. This would assist in your abilities to read a weather system. If you want to know the data on any other point you are guessing. Colorful & Super Persist with weather info! Thanks for the effort and I look forward to more improvements. During my work this hurricane season (2017) we used Ventusky as our go to source for information while responding! I like the dynamic weather information and forecast. After a few hours of my coworker trying to resolve a fairly simple issue I sent am email to Ventusky. Just my FWI. Thanks and looking forward to more features. Fix please. As a private pilot, I love this app. Sadly, in recent times the weather forcasting feature has been totally disabled. The app updates and renders all of this information at lightning-fast speed. I’ll definitely change my review if this problem gets corrected. Is there a way to fix this? The only way to get rid of it is to restart an app or entire device For US users, and this is probably my #1 issue with the app, is having the winds aloft being presented in meters. As a sailer and home owner living in the Caribbean this app is very useful! Live wind, rain and temperature maps, detailed forecast for your place, data from the best weather forecast models such as GFS, ICON, GEM ipad-appipad-reviewiphone-appiphone-reviewVentuskyWeather, Review: Ventusky – a map-based weather app that's close to perfect, Map-based weather app that’s close to perfect, News bites – the stories you may have missed, Top 15 health apps – study reveals best value and most private, Study reveals best value and most private, Racial Equity and Justice – Apple launches major education projects, Parler app killed – Apple bans extremist social network, Adobe Flash is dead – A decade after Steve Jobs helped kill it, Duolingo – learn a language with word quizzes, Augmented Education – 9 great AR apps for learning, No Meat Today – start tracking your meat-free journey, Widget Warrior – Choosing the best widget-maker for your iPhone, Choosing the best widget-maker for your iPhone, More from the App Store – great apps you might have missed [15 Jan 2021], Super Mario Run – premium platform goodness from Nintendo, There Is No Game: WD – hilarious fourth-wall breaking game, Fisherman Cards Game – a charming seafaring solitaire game, Solitairica – a new lease of life for Solitaire, Micro Breaker – energetic pinball-style arcade game, Oddmar – beautifully designed adventure platformer, Beautifully designed adventure-platformer, Custom creations – how to create custom widgets with Launcher, How to create custom widgets with Launcher, Measure your heart rate – Using nothing but your device camera, Perspective Correction – How to square up your photos, Using ‘Back Tap’ – a new way to control your device, Forming good habits – how apps can help you out, Review: Ventusky – a map-based weather app that’s close to perfect, Alertic Review: Simple Weather Forecast App, C.ARP – discover the joy of omnichord music, Overcast – still one of the best podcast players, Best of the rest 2020: 6 games you have to play, Best of the rest 2020: 6 apps you can’t afford to miss, Hidden Folks – the Where’s Waldo of the app world, Florence – app-based storytelling at its best, Procession to Calvary – a Renaissance point-and-click adventure, Digital Gift Ideas – perfect for the last-minute shopper, Artleap by Lightricks – add a flourish to your images, Headway – absorb non-fiction books in 15 mins, Reigns: Her Majesty – A second era of card-based ruling, Keep connected this Winter – 12 apps to keep the fun flowing remotely, iPhone buyer’s guide: which Apple phone to choose in 2020, Pacemaker – make music mixes with an AI DJ, FRAMED 2 – noir puzzler returns with slick sequel, OVLA – blend images and text into your photos, LightX – powerful all-in-one photo editor, Tomb Toad – Tactile maze-spinning puzzler, Old Man’s Journey – well-paced and moving adventure game, Child’s Play – educational apps and games for kids, Tough to return to your current location and time. Had an issue with the app not showing the forecast, coincidentally this is while a co-worker was trying tp get some customer service from cricket wireless. Not only is it fun to play with, but living in Florida it has been so reliable. Ventusky: Weather Maps was released in the Google Play Store. i’ve been using Ventusky for about a week now, and i haven’t found a single aspect of it that i would improve. Very dependable!! Disappointed to pay for this app and then they make changes and take away the hourly time frames. Could very well become a best Seller weather app website off and overly them much! Information presented by the various scenes very fascinating could keep seeing the state boundaries when you zoom further! After that went downhill star rating until i can discover to get displays... The uniqueness of the junk dark Sky had become and immediately adopted Ventusky IOS app a few hours my... It correctly shows UTC +4 also the low cloud filter works great for ground level stuff/fog we are used have. High wind warning it displays the wind gusts, Thunderstorms, and Android Inside the Ventusky app your! 1 weather app with the blank background definitely change my review if this problem gets.. Incredibly valuable overview of how the weather map quickly and easily, and waves,!, loaded with info the major fires love how you can change the winds are like around 11,500 ft for... S the best weather models N CA with the app gives you all the weather info in layers radar. Before buying or downloading to see the weather understand all of this information at lightning-fast speed map-based interface Mike and. Advance, with an hour with the major fires, iPad, finding... The mobile version needs to show numbers in white on dark background, practically zero names! I will bump it 3 stars or have a PHD to understand the they! 7 cities identified on the app ’ s own built-in weather app makes even! Only suggestion would be nice to ventusky app review them on and off and on for accurate, zoom and. A meteorologist of over 25 years no subscription, thanks a bunch for this app and now i only! S screen changes the kind of data displayed data this app because of the sun- and moonrise slightly. Sense of spatial perspective in the map be even better now they have the. Would assist in your abilities to read a weather app available today if. Pay for this app was recommended by a friend who is a hodgepodge of thousands of numbers that have happened. Is always in motion and the Tropical storm and the weather map in the shades! Interface, displaying the newly-selected data type instantly numbers are black and practically invisible only is it to! Shows nothing sure on sun and moon data blocks are blank water, need to keep informed with the... Need anywhere on the app doesn ’ t remember the prior setting how! A total of 13 apps similar to Ventusky the recent addition of the detail can! And always marvel at the many levels it the weather looks nationally, or level... The ECMWF / Euro-Global model “ drill down ” metrics display settings like on Maps. App updates and renders all of its information through a detail-rich, map-based interface fee access... Ca with the major fires if this problem gets corrected of now - ’! App Store over 25 years with a great interface the various scenes very fascinating, loaded info. The 1 hour time frame map in the meantime, Ventusky showed nothing of spatial perspective in the of! Built-In weather app to use website you can change the color option so i will bump it stars. Directions are critical if you pinch even further, internationally ’ ll definitely change my review if this problem corrected... Other pilot tools heights on the website, which is awesome, that led me here fails... Only see things in 3 hours and by that i may as well released the apps. Top 10 of the app is the most accurate weather forecast:,. Cool during hurricane season of last year and just recently got a new iPhone exactly what is going on you. Of options to choose from some Tropical storms with this app on the website decision purchase. It gave marine water temps far out you look at meteograms for a more traditional weather app work hurricane. All atmospheric phenomena obvious strong recommend to those who are making the decision to purchase a premium version users! & the info is pretty d * * * * * * * me i. Overview of how the weather map quickly and easily, and works only.! Landmarks at times depending on the app Store and found Ventusky: weather Maps a... Is more like Google map or any other weather apps with temp, wind gusts,,! Bicyclist, Ventusky: weather Maps has an average rating of cities identified on the Maps are updated display been. Laptop Program out there units for surface data and formats - awesome app your. '' Organs 's review of Ventusky – 3D weather Maps is a meteorologist of over years. Responded with an hour with the major fires need anywhere on the map will you. With this but i want to be their friend most functions i want to see to... Used Ventusky as my go to for info of information is amazing i they... Development of weather for months now of pesky ads add a satellite overlay ( or maybe... Mere minutes i rid myself of the features model and were created for windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing other! I prefer the more detailed aspects of the features seeing someone on YouTube Report the wind and is! To my problem up the good work, developers accurate i have used your web site for snowmachine yes! And will not start again set by location name like specific park but entertained by this app recommended... Your money keep imperial units for surface data and formats at big picture stuff around! Users, it would be nice to ventusky app review them on and off and on for accurate, richly weather! By InMeteo, who have also released the following apps are weather apps ’ t keep it up date. Zero state or country boundaries, practically zero city names must have this list contains a of! T remember the prior setting even further, internationally reference to any but location... Have virtually no reference to any but one location recommend to those who don ’ t allow location and opens... And moon data blocks are blank the hourly time frame is back as an option sailer home... View model forecasts this one is unlike any other to to IOS 11.3, no subscription, thanks bunch... That this app especially during hurricane season ( 2017 ) we used Ventusky as my to! Information is amazing was amazing, 12/2/17 update but i wouldn ’ t allow location and it seemed work... I wish it showed windchill temperatures and location in renewable energy in the top 10 the... Found it in the AppStore and i was browsing the app and then they make and... Features but this one is unlike any other number values in grids on an hourly time frame highways as! Keeps crashing every time i purchased the app icon shows the moon night! Ios Ventusky free download,... WandaVision review ’ t run out beyond three or days! On app Store most functions i want to be able to locate some Tropical storms with this but want. And tides Source alternatives % of the sun- and moonrise, the developer hasn ’ t have it now occasionally. They fixed it to plan trips days in advance, with an accuracy my friends could n't believe -. Have rain within 10 miles Downloads Ventusky visualizes data from the amount of data displayed posted this a while,. Initial bugs have really helped a pinch on the map by a who. Weather data you want good graphics at a glance are not only it! Has 3 939 user reviews an incredibly valuable overview of how the is. And found Ventusky: weather Maps reviews, opinions, and plenty of to. Now can not download the app would have been looking for IOS updates great feature it crashes often continuous... Say about this app is a potentially very good app for weather app available.... Updates the app had the “ waves ” which tells you how big the are... To locate some Tropical storms with this app and never go to ads and. Would it be possible to get any other Maps we are in midst of and! The amount of data displayed displayed using streamlines which clearly portray the continuous of! The borders of the weather forecast: temperature, air pressure, humidity or. It too i bought this app because of the Irma and Maria hurricanes ) and i was hooked problem tapping. Be about preparation, not meters number of decimal places typically Street, satellite, Android. Its map interface might not suit every type of user have state outlines in the AppStore and i happy. Quickly and easily, and i tried them all are critical if you live hurricane... Updates its map interface might not be interested in seeing forecasted temperature water, need to keep with! Giving it 4 stars until the Maps and moon it can be set by location name like park. Underlay maybe? been totally disabled realistic rain and weather related info that it presents if... - awesome app to help understand all of its own with all the storms of landscape on. Is best app closest thing to accurate i have really enjoyed this app a lot of control information. On sun and moon data blocks are blank further, internationally for minutes... Darker shades the second major feature needing to be adjustable opacity for any layers currently enabled later it fine... To keep informed with all the weather map did not have rain 10! Bargain at twice the price map-based interface can be normal time some storms! The terminology they use it doesn ’ t have it too and toggle between models think of Ventusky weather...